Farmville Murder

Reaction score
No, this isn't about Syko Sam...

A mom has admitted killing her baby for interrupting her while she was playing "Farmville", a Facebook game.

22-year-old Alexandra Tobias pleased guilty to second degree murder, and faces at least 25 years in prison.

She was arrested in January after her 3 month-old son Dylan Edmonson, died.

Tobias admitted the baby would not stop crying while she was playing "Farmville" on Facebook. She initially told the police that a dog knocked her child off a couch, he hit his head and he stopped breathing.

According to our news partner Channel 4, Tobias told family members in jailhouse calls that the recent death of her mother affected her psychological state, and it may have been a contributing factor to her aggression on the night of her son's death.

Mom Admits "Farmville" Murder - Local News on wokv.com

4cc91fb05e4b7mother%20killer.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Tobias told family members in jailhouse calls that the recent death of her mother affected her psychological state...

I'm sorry, but she is not that the one to decide on her own psychological state. It's pretty obvious she's just a fucking moron.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Not sure whether I believe this. Can only find small news sites posting about it. I think its a hoax.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As I mentioned elsewhere, the Farmville thing is just an excuse and the media latched onto it to get more hits. She's a dysfunctional slob who would like to come up with any excuse to treat her kid like shit and be lazy. If it weren't over Farmville, it would've been over Day of Our Lives or getting her nails done or something. I hope that woman rots in prison for the rest of her days.

Gameboypdc

Reaction score
No more Facebook for that woman in jail. I wonder if she realized that killing would perma terminate her Farmville playing days. I swear its simple math (baby + FarmVille = WIN, but baby dead + FarmVille = FAIL). I really wish this sort of thing wouldn't happen, but as long as there are substances and or others to blame this sort of thing will just get worse.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
she looks (in)sane to me....insane in the membrane!!! sad really really sad!!! Fucking FB!!!

Not trying to justify it cause she is an awful person for doing it but just fyi the media purposely looks for the worst possible photos of the person to put in their stories.

A girl I was friends with helped this other dude I know murder his parents and when the news started making stories about it they just scoured the internet for the absolute worst pics they could find to use completely ignoring any that make them look normal.

FretWizard88

Reaction score
Why do people need farmville? I mean really! Buy a playstation and play a real game.

This is why I have no faith in humanity anymore.

AvantGuardian

Orange Vigilante
Reaction score
As I mentioned elsewhere, the Farmville thing is just an excuse and the media latched onto it to get more hits. She's a dysfunctional slob who would like to come up with any excuse to treat her kid like shit and be lazy. If it weren't over Farmville, it would've been over Day of Our Lives or getting her nails done or something. I hope that woman rots in prison for the rest of her days.

Yeah, this is what I was going to say. It really has nothing to do with Farmville.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Who wants to be my neighbor in Farmville?

MrRogers.jpg

Won't you be mine JJ? Won't you be mine?.......

I agree with Randy. If it wasn't farmville it would've been Jerry Springer or some other crap. Some people just don't realize that your old life is pretty much over when you have a kid. That's why I always say (regarding safe sex) 'When in doubt.....use a hefty bag....'

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
I could understand if it was a clan match in CS or something, but jesus christ.

Oh wait, I couldn't understand, because anyone that unstable with their child is trash that doesn't deserve to have children.

Eugh.

Reaction score
Everyone send me a friend request so we can trade off plants in Pot Farm!!!!!!1

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
I could understand if it was a clan match in CS or something, but jesus christ.

Oh wait, I couldn't understand, because anyone that unstable with their child is trash that doesn't deserve to have children.

Eugh.

The problem is children are a consequence more than something most people deserve. Hope she rots..

')