Fast & tight double bass shredding action, vocals, synths, blasts the whole 9 yards!

blastanus

Shred & Blast
Reaction score
Hi guys! Been working on this project with a friend of mine for about a year now and we finally got our first song released, should be available for download on iTunes soon! We do tech/deathcore type of stuff with synths and drumprogramming, 8 string guitars and axe fx 2! Check it out and let me know what you think, check it out on facebook if you dig it too! Stylistically I guess this is something like born of osiris meets fear factory.
www.facebook.com/hellbows

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalaxxe11

String Theory
Reaction score
Thats pretty good man, jealous of your axe-fx 2! You guys making a full album?

Check out my tune in the thread that starts with metalaxxe11 and let us know what you think if you dont mind,

square stomp

stomp the square
Reaction score
Loving the tone and overall mix, but after that spoken word part it's a bit... disappointing? :scratch: The sample sounds so huge by comparison and it makes the mix sound like it has no bottom end. Just the context I guess...

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score
0:56 so fucking good. and watching the strings wobble on the bottom right cam at the same time is perfect

well done

blastanus

Shred & Blast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, working on a bunch of songs, enough for a full length but probably going to end up choosing the best for an ep release. All mixing and mastering done by me and our vocalist and we are by no means experts on this and continue to learn things as we move along, recording and mixing this first song has been a learning experience and working on improving our mixing skills is a constant thing when doing this with a DIY mentality, also no matter what I do youtube fucks my audio whenever I upload videos so this will be available for download soon with better audio quality

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score
only thing I dislike about this song is the subdrop at around 0:55. it's not very aggressive and empowering. and the snare, the snare is like clack clack :lol:

but I dig everything else :yesway:

Latest posts

')