Fastest alt. picked lick in a metal solo?

• Thread starter m3l-mrq3z
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cronux

Reaction score
A lot of you will :rolleyes: this BUT i'm gonna go with

Yngwie Malmsteen

also I admire Rusty Cooley for playing his licks longer then humanly possible :lol:
it's one thing to do the 16 note per second or w/e crap for 10 seconds but to do it for 2min or longer? :bowdown:

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
How is Michae Batio not good?

Again?!
Seems like people can't have different tastes than you.
Let me give you a magic formula that works for everything=

There'll always be people who like, hate or don't care about whatever you're talking about so learn to respect their tastes and stop being such a drama queen fanboy fighting everybody who has a different taste than yours.
Wait................drama queen fanboy :lol:

Just messing with you bro.
BTW yeah Batio is terrible, I mean his music is terrible, his playing............good for guitar contests but following my magic formula, I hate his music, some love it and some don't care ;)

m3l-mrq3z

Banned
Reaction score
Again?!
Seems like people can't have different tastes than you.
Let me give you a magic formula that works for everything=

There'll always be people who like, hate or don't care about whatever you're talking about so learn to respect their tastes and stop being such a drama queen fanboy fighting everybody who has a different taste than yours.
Wait................drama queen fanboy :lol:

Just messing with you bro.
BTW yeah Batio is terrible, I mean his music is terrible, his playing............good for guitar contests but following my magic formula, I hate his music, some love it and some don't care ;)

Listen to "RanforestW". His vibrato is excellent, and he is a great teacher.

Btw your comment speaks loads about how mature you are...just saying.

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
Listen to "RanforestW". His vibrato is excellent, and he is a great teacher.

Btw your comment speaks loads about how mature you are...just saying.

I don't care about his vibrato, I care about MUSIC and not about separate techniques.
Great teacher?
Who the fuck cares?
Oh his students.

Buy some sense of humour, you desperate need it cause you sound like a 150 years old grumpy man who can't respect other people tastes.
I prefer be imature ;)

m3l-mrq3z

Banned
Reaction score
I don't care about his vibrato, I care about MUSIC and not about separate techniques.
Great teacher?
Who the fuck cares?
Oh his students.

Buy some sense of humour, you desperate need it cause you sound like a 150 years old grumpy man who can't respect other people tastes.
I prefer be imature ;)

Buy a dictionary.

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
IGNORE button is awesome guys, if you see somebody who can't respect your opinions, hit it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
')