Favorite Cereals

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Soy milk might taste weird at first, but it does wonders for your body.

Anything soya related.

Wonders like increasing mens oestogen levels and fucking up womens hormones so as to lead to the rapidly increasing levels of female infertility? :scratch:

:nono: There was a time when soy was used to make cardboard boxes...

Then animal feed...

Then someone thought "If it can be used in animal feed then why can't we feed it to people?"

Anyone remember Soylent Green?

Soy is dangerous.

Period.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
the "where" would be very good to hear, as the milk industry has a lot to lose from soy. remember all those, "Milk, it does a body good," commercials? since when does the milk from a cow, which is genetically fine-tuned to turn a baby cow into a big cow, good for humans?

from what i've read, soy is more balanced than cow's milk. it has less fat, less cholesterol, and it doesn't spoil as fast :)

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Here is a good place to start.

You've got to remember that soy is a multi-billion dollar industry so keep a skeptical mind. :yesway:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
well, i won't switch back to cows milk, because that stuff is also terrible for the body. really, the only healthy drink is water :lol:

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
well, i won't switch back to cows milk, because that stuff is also terrible for the body. really, the only healthy drink is water :lol:

True.

The human body cannot successfully process milk after the early teens so therefore there is no point. :lol:

Thomas

Stranger
Reaction score
My favorite cereal ever is a limited run of Quaker Cruesli that was available here for a while(those of you outside of Scandinavia or Europe may be unfamiliar with this cereal) -- with caramel flavour and chunks. Awesome stuff. Too bad they don't make it anymore. :(

I'd really love to try some sort of cinnamon cereal, but I've never seen any over here. :shrug:

shadowgenesis

Yarrrrrr
Reaction score
i grew up not eating too much of the super sugary shit... lately i just eat real light kinds... cuz i'm a fag :lol:

Multi-grain Cheerios
Kashi Autumn Harvest
Raisin Bran (i just discovered this shit over the summer and i think it's fucking AMAZING)
Honey Bunches of Oats
Golden Grahams
Reeses Puffs (To be eaten dry. :metal:)
Crispix
Rice Crispies (duh)
any of a number of other cereals that slip my mind right now.

soy milk just tastes wrong with cereal

i dunno. i think cereal is the one thing i don't mind soy milk with. but there are a ton of different kinds of soymilk man.

7StringofAblicK

Contributor
Reaction score
Forgot to Say Crispix in my top cereals.

God damn, cereal is so fucking amazing. Even the bad ones make slutty bitches happy :lol:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
King Vitamin, Capt. Crunch & Cinnamon Honey bunches of Oats.

')