Favorite Local Music??

• Thread starter PyramidSmasher
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheFerryMan

Sauvage
Reaction score
favorite Local bands? this should be fun.

(So silly a name. Vocalist is going to be doing vocals on one of my tracks.) The large black dude is me, By the way.

Class.

Housty00

Reaction score
North west Arkansas / River Valley area

The Golden Boys of the scene:

And the new guys in Bermuda are from here, as well.

THIS BAND:

The vocalist from Norma Jean lives right down the road from me, too. Kinda nifty. I'm good friends with his daughter!

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
CHOKE from Lake Charles, Louisiana. I used to open for them a lot when I lived in Beaumont and had a little band.

They don't even have youtube vids or anything of their best jams!

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
Snake Baptist - sick mathy grindcore band. My band opened for them a couple weeks ago, their set was crazy violent
Churchmouth | Snake Baptist (free album!)
Inner Space Aliens - really neat indie-ish band with throat singing... very unique sound. They had another name when my old band played with them, but they were cool as fuck nonetheless.
Inner_Space_Aliens's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
No Eyes - Really heavy psychedelic rock band, somewhat reminiscent of Failure. I missed them opening for White Hills, which I'm still bummed about.
No Eyes

Latest posts

')