Favourite metal girls...(try to keep within the work-safe boundaries)

• Thread starter distressed_romeo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
psyphre said:
Isn't this the chick that tried out Metallica in "Some Kind of Monster"?

Yes. She's a way cool person, and an absolutely monster bass player.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
steve777 said:
Rather then limiting this to just metal chicks, I will leave it at the three women in music that really float my boat.

Tori

Tori%20Amos.jpg

+100000 for Tori. If we're going to include 'intense-but-not-quite-metal' chicks, then my vote goes for Ani DiFranco...

Damn...won't let me attach a pic...:(

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
darren said:
.....but there is only one true Metal Queen!

Hey darren... who are you referring too, if you don't mind me asking?

Metal Queen is a band I performed in. I did vocals and keys. The band used to perform at "Rock N Roll Heaven" & "Nags Head North".

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Your Majesty said:
Hey darren... who are you referring too, if you don't mind me asking?

Metal Queen is a band I performed in. I did vocals and keys. The band used to perform at "Rock N Roll Heaven" & "Nags Head North".

Do you have any recordings? I don't think the video Darren posted was of your band...

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
distressed_romeo said:
Do you have any recordings? I don't think the video Darren posted was of your band...

Oh sorry, I didn't click on the link inwhich he had posted. Lee Aaron' song; "Metal Queen" was the name inspiration, if you will, inwhich we called our band from. My band is no longer together but we did do a demo recordings of our own material in our third year together. I don't have those recordings on the computer though, as it has been awhile the bands been together, not to mention, some shit went down between some of the guys in the band.

Oh well....I just was surprised to see my bands name posted on a web board. Just freaked me out a bit.

Kevan

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Kevan said:
James will hopefully back me up on this one (or just call me a freak):
-The keys player from Arch Enemy. I keep forgetting her name, but my shorts never forgot to tent when I saw her.
rg7420user said:
Marta from Bleeding Through.
Shit. I knew I screwed that up. How come no one jumped me and said Arch Enemy doesn't have a keys player? LOL

Marta...yeah....there we go. WAY hotter in person (IMO).
Thanks for the reminder, Rick.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
SILENT FACTOR said:

I never could understand what people liked about her.. and i do hold her in contempt for making david vincent quit morbid angel. lol

steve777

Reaction score
Metal Ken said:
.. and Tori amos has been onstage with Cannibal Corpse before ;p

Tori Amos with Cannibal Corpse? No shit! I was not aware of that, mk. What the hell did they perform? Man, i would have loved to have seen that. :D

distressed_romeo said:
+100000 for Tori. If we're going to include 'intense-but-not-quite-metal' chicks, then my vote goes for Ani DiFranco...

Damn...won't let me attach a pic...:(

Yeah, Tori is the shit! Man, everytime I see her straddle that piano stool......:agreed:

Anyway, here is a little Ani for you.

AniDiFranco.jpg

Kevan

Forum MVP
Reaction score
steve777 said:
Tori Amos with Cannibal Corpse? No shit! I was not aware of that, mk. What the hell did they perform? Man, i would have loved to have seen that. :D
It was probably a song about how her father molested her.
Her middle name should be "Samsonite" she's got so much baggage.

(I'm not going to hell for those 2 jokes. I'm going to hell for much, much, MUCH worse stuff.)

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
steve777 said:

No idea. my Ex told me that. She loved Tori Amos. not so much Cannibal Corpse though.that was more of my thing.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
96dd.jpg

Excuse my horrible look.

I didn't know who she was for the longest time. Very very hot!

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
Metal Ken said:
I never could understand what people liked about her.. and i do hold her in contempt for making david vincent quit morbid angel. lol

:scratch: Dude she is half naked and playing with herself on stage,,it's all good. LOL.

~A

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Shit, she isnt metal, but doesnt lil' kim do concerts topless?

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
We did a show with the Genitorturers last November and at soundcheck, Gen was looking a little plain and haggard. No make up, a baseball cap, t-shirt and jeans. She's so goth. :lol: She looked like she was getting ready to go work at a gas station or something.

Hexer

Contributor
Reaction score
HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN!!! (HA Dan, I beat you to it:fawk: )

I know, I know, dont post in old threads if you dont have anything to add, but I DO have to add something (well, someONE in this case) that hasnt been mentioned before:

Deadly Kristin (ex-Ancient, I think shes in 1 or 2 other bands/projects now, but her site is offline so I cant really check):
Deadly_Kristin_1.jpg

982834624_l.jpg
deadly-kristine%20ancient.jpg

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
She was cute...man, I haven't listened to Ancient in aaaaages (some of their lyrics don't seem quite as cool once you pass the age of 13)!:lol:

Latest posts

')