Fear Factory it's Official Dino Cazares is back!

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
You guys are entitled to your opinion. Even if it's dead wrong. :lol:

Totally kidding.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score

Totally kidding.

Decipher

Ibanez Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man this is awesome news...... Hopefully this goes well and then............ Ibanez Dino Sig!! That's right I am hoping for it. With the publicity this will reach, I pray this could bring him a beautiful 27", reverse headstock, single Blackout, Mahogany RG.......

Sebastian

Reaction score
i like COW's work more than dinos guitar work(please dont hit me or ban me)

gene is an amazing drummer but i hope he does the same good work as ray did

With all respect .. really ?
COW has only had.. 2 albums... Archetype - destroyer - BAD ASSS Archetype is fucking Bad ASS..
and Transgression - cool, but not as BAD ASS as Archetype (Archetype fucking rules... it has a lot of "old" FF style Riffs, heavy, fast, great tone - Pure FF.

Everyone knows that I'm a big C.O.W. Fan :) But Dino's work/albums were totally EPIC, they are FF. I can't imagine a FF concert without classics from SOANM, Demanufacture,Obsolete and Digimortal. Those are all Dino's riffs,
I like how Christian plays Dino's stuff, Hell C.O.W. is the reason I started to play the guitar. I can understand how someone can like Christian's style more, his style of playing "Dino riffs" - Because I also like more C.O.W. playing old FF stuff, but without Dino's guitar work for sure you cant imagine a FF concert, the way it should be. Some prefer Dino .. some COW (some COW ? only me ? ).
As I already wrote Archetype destroys, its really awesome, but is it more Bad ass than the first 4 albums ? I say no - In my "top" at #1 I have Demanufacture and Archetype, and later the other records equally at #2.
I'm happy I saw FF play with COW on the guitar, I'm happy they played songs from Archetype.
The new FF will not play any songs from Archetype, not mentioning Transgression. Its a pity.. because I would love to hear Dino playing Slave Labor and/or Cyberwaste, Lets face it, Dino can hate COW's work, Dino can hate Transgression, but I think they should think about playing at least one song from Archetype - Put away the COWhate and choose a really good song to paly, hell.. Burton and Byron were on Archetype, and they liked it.

Yeah as always I am wrong :(

But Rick Rules :wub:

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Very keen to see what type of tunes they will produce

Heavy as fuck no doubt :hbang:

snuif09

Reaction score
archetype is a masterpiece transgression is more suckage but still EPIC i mean there great songs on it my grave,540000degrees fahrenheit,transgression,emptyvision

but yea dinos stuff is also epic but thnx to digimortal i dont like it that much anymore(altough no one isnt that bad) but i stil think that concrete,soul of a new machine,demanufacture and obsolete are some epic albums.

but still fear factory rules:hbang:

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
I´ll probably do what I did to Iron Maiden after Bruce got back.

Ignore the records that don´t have him from now on lol.

cow 7 sig

AU director / RHLC ©
Reaction score
fuck im slow on the uptake
awesome news.i love cows guitars but never liked his playing in FF.and to have dino back THAT FUCKING RULES:metal:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm really excited to hear what kind of songs will come from this.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
So I actually just talked to Dino a few minutes ago. He said they've already written 2 new FF songs. :metal:

He did mention because of Gene's other commitments, Tim Yeung will fill in on drums on some tourdates.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
So I actually just talked to Dino a few minutes ago. He said they've already written 2 new FF songs. :metal:

He did mention because of Gene's other commitments, Tim Yeung will fill in on drums on some tourdates.

Who else is Hoglan playing with?

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
He has a project with J. Mann (ex-Mushroomhead) and I believe he has another but Dino mentioned his Dethklok commitment. I'm gonna assume that he'll be back on the road with them? :shrug:

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
One of the other things that excites me about this is the kind of production/guests they can have on record.
For example Burt is hooked up with the Ministry camp now and I for one would love to hear an Al Jourgenson guest spot on their new material or some production from him.

Demanufacture

Reaction score
Hahaha i love it, Dino man is back!!! no more imitation cow.
they better have john schedel on samples!!

Line-up
Burton C. Bell − vocals (1989−2002, 2002-present)
Dino Cazares − guitar (1989−2002, 2009-present)
Byron Stroud − bass (2002−present)
Gene Hoglan − drums (2009−present)

Former members
Christian Olde Wolbers − bass (1993−2002) guitar (2002−2009)
Raymond Herrera − drums (1989−2002, 2002-2009)

Christian Olde Wolbers is the guitarist of the industrial metal band Arkaea. He is the former bassist and guitarist of the industrial metal band Fear Factory.

While in Fear Factory, he played bass from December 1993 to 2002 when the group disbanded. Since the group reformed in 2003, Christian has switched to guitar, replacing ex guitarist Dino Cazares (Byron Stroud of Strapping Young Lad fame filled the empty bass position). In 2009, Christian and drummer Raymond Herrera parted ways with Fear Factory when vocalist Burton C. Bell chose to reform Fear Factory with original guitarist Dino, current bassist Byron, and ex-Strapping Young Lad drummer Gene Hoglan.[2]

bye bye cow moo moo

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
I get happy every time I see this thread :D

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
So what has happened to Divine Heresy exactly? It would be insufferably idiotic for Dino to just abandon it. It would be like taking back your ex after everything was going so well with the new chick :lol:

')