Fear Factory it's Official Dino Cazares is back!

Demanufacture

Reaction score
man im not even worried about them doing a record for the money, i mean come on gene fucking hoglan on drums!!! with machine riff master dino cazares
SYL + FF = :hbang:

im expecting a instant classic record from this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cenobile

Monkey or...
Reaction score
Its not Fear Factory without COW and Ray. They are basically the the spine of that band. Id still be up for seeing this though, Hogland and Stroud are both major league awesome, but, its not FF.

JMO.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Its not Fear Factory without COW and Ray. They are basically the the spine of that band. Id still be up for seeing this though, Hogland and Stroud are both major league awesome, but, its not FF.

JMO.

Dude. You can't be serious? COW and Reymond? Okay, Herera I can understand, even agree with, but COW? He barely contributed anything to the band until they started recording after the break up. To me it always was Dino and Burton C. Bell that made Fear Factory.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Its not Fear Factory without COW and Ray.

:rofl:

Dude, that's the funniest thing I've seen tonight.

This band started with Burton and Dino. Everyone knows that. COW didn't even join until 1994-95. COW barely, if at all, contributed to any FF songs before the "breakup."

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
Saw them with COW and Ray at Gigantour... I have to say that Fear Factory could actually put on a good show without them.

Jeff

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Especially with Gene Hoglan or Tim Yeung on drums. :agreed:

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't think they sounded bad at Gigantour either but I did feel that without Dino they just don't have the stage presence like they did before.

Also I find it funny that COW made negative remarks about Dino using SS/Modeling gear when he was using Marshall/Krank but now he's playing what is essentially a SS amp.

Aaron

Reaction score
I am just excited that dino is back in the band, judging by the lineup i am feeling an epic FF album on theway

Demanufacture

Reaction score
I didn't think they sounded bad at Gigantour either but I did feel that without Dino they just don't have the stage presence like they did before.

Also I find it funny that COW made negative remarks about Dino using SS/Modeling gear when he was using Marshall/Krank but now he's playing what is essentially a SS amp.

Imitation C.O.W. plays bass.

he just followed Dino's foot steps...
he doesn't know anything.

but Dino man is back and C.O.W. has a shit new project "Arkaea" so no worries.

:cool:

Sebastian

Reaction score
I'm happy that Dino will finally have a good vocalist after the first FF breakup...
Divine Heresy - great music , vocals :noway:..
Asesino however had bad ass vocals :metal:

The same with Christian and Ray... Arkaea - reallly like the music, awful vocals :noway: (could be worse then Divine Heresy.. but I have to hear the whole album first...)

COW and Ray will never be in FF again.. so I just hope they will end the Arkaea project quickly and focus on "Burn it All" with Pat Lachman, Pat is a great vocalist and great guitarist... I would love to hear "Burn it All"

*this is not a thread for Sebastian

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
You don't want to take a trip to the Netherlands for your birthday? What the hell else are you going to do?

Jeff

')