Fear Factory- Millenium

• Thread starter King Snarll
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Laren

Symphonic Black Metal!
Reaction score
i will follow is a cover yeah? U2 or somthing, i can't remember!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XIEmperorIX

\m/ Metal Dan \m/
Reaction score
olsta said:
I bought it, i love it all, even the mellow songs like Supernova and I will Follow sound great :hbang:

:agreed: especially once I listened to the album a 2nd time..they kinda threw in a lot of there "timeline" in there..some songs remind me a bit of the older stuff.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Thinking of picking it up just for the hell of it. That and a few of my friends say it's worth at least checking out.

Digital Black

Reaction score
I was let down more with this album than Archetype. Seems like they are regressing and rehashing some stuff they did before...

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well, Seph, the last album I bought was Digitmortal. I haven't even checked out Archetype yet. Is it worth buying?

I love Obsolete and it's my favorite album by them. If it's anything like that, I'll check it out. :yesway:

I basically have all FF's cds before Dino left so...lol. :rolleyes:

Laren

Symphonic Black Metal!
Reaction score
after listening to the album quite abit, i've come to the conclusion that it is good, it's just not what people were expecting, so they're putting it down, but as an independent album it's good. I'd say it's not different enough to warrant them putting it under another artists title. But it's not the same enough for most peoples liking.

Digital Black

Reaction score
Shawn said:
Well, Seph, the last album I bought was Digitmortal. I haven't even checked out Archetype yet. Is it worth buying?

I love Obsolete and it's my favorite album by them. If it's anything like that, I'll check it out. :yesway:

I basically have all FF's cds before Dino left so...lol. :rolleyes:
I like digi more than Acrhetype. Archetype more than millenium...
Obsolete and demanufactre are the best imo

Anybody ever buy remanufacture- the techno remix of FF?

Laren

Symphonic Black Metal!
Reaction score
i downloaded a load of them, they're pretty cool, some are bad though.

Latest posts

')