Feedback on my new music video? FFO Incendiary, Suburban Scum, Terror

BTD_Austin

Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Quantumface

Reaction score
This ....ing rules. Music video is cool, but the track is dope is .... and that's all I care about. I know that hardcore is virtually non-existent on this forum so I made sure to leave you some feedback seeing as I'm a fan of this style, the bands you mentioned and now YOUR band haha.

neurosis

Reaction score
My hardcore band Disservice just released a new music video and it would be awesome if you guys could check it out! I know this forum is filled with mostly prog fans and less technical subgenres tend to be looked down on but I really am just looking for any honest feedback. Thanks! :wavey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orYxMplH7jc

Disservice - Cold Reality (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

Just saw this. You guys are cool, man. Good track and grim video... without having to go gore.

I am personally not a big fan of videos where the band is playing and the band out in the open thing is a bit overdone for my taste. But if it's your thing it's your thing... plus it goes well with the theme/short narrative you are building in this clip.

Keep at it. It sounds fierce.

')