Feedback on my Solo Project

Backlash01

Reaction score
hey guys! I play for a band here in NC known as Spine Extraction, you may have seen my other guitar player lurking around the forums "Evil7" we have a Album that will drop digitally worldwide on the 1st of august! you can click this link for more info so I don't bombard your screen with a huge flyer: http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy178/Ikillforskittles/Releaseadd.jpg

Spine Extraction: SPINE EXTRACTION | Charlotte, NC | Metal / Death Metal / Industrial | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation
"Like" us on facebook, ect.

But the point of this thread is that I have a lot of idea's for music that don't make the cut sometimes, do I've decided to record them and release them as a solo disc, I have 8 Tracks so far, I think I'll wait till I have 10 or 11 track before I decide I'll market it or anything, I'd like some feedback on the recordings before I do anything lol, all of them are home recorded and sound decent to me, but I'm not the one buying it if that makes any sense lol, All tracks are rough and will be mastered, leveled, EQ'd, compressed, and quantized, so remember then before you set me ablaze lol. thanks in advance. Recordings: Creepjack01's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts

')