Feeler: 1077XL w/ zebra D-Activators

• Thread starter Soilent1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    1077xl
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soilent1

Reaction score
Just want to see if there is any interest. I have a mint condition 1077Xl with Dimarzio D-Activators possibly for sale. I need to get $1200 for it or otherwise I'll just keep it. I still have the original knobs and it comes with a hard case. No trades. This is what I paid for the guitar with the pickup upgrades. It sill has the plastic on the electronic covers and not a single scratch on it.
Ebay name is Hootscootmcgavin and I have perfect feedback. Bought guitars form Zimbloth and gear from Tonecrafter on this board. Prefer money order, but will accept Paypal if I can get the extra 3 percent they will take from the sale. I am in South Carolina and will ship internationally if you cover shipping.

Links to the axe...

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/se...ew-pickup-day-1077xl-hotness.html#post1108048

I know the price might seem high now from when I bought it a couple yrs ago...part of me doesn't want to part with this guitar, but the the other half wants to go custom! Even though I probably can't afford it right now.

Cheers,

Brooks

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')