FEELER: 2011 Apple Macbook Pro 15"

• Thread starter wayward
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wayward

Banned
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mint cond. '11 Macbook Pro, brushed aluminum, black keys, etc.

Modifications (if any): None, but the charger cord had a run in with a month old puppy, and got a little tear in the rubber, but didn't sever any wires. Covered it with black electrical tape, still works fine.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes in the original packaging (Macbook Pro padded box w/ handle), comes with charger + extension for charger. Apple stickers that came with it, unused. Manual, etc. Also comes with the ENTIRE Microsoft Office Suite for Mac OSX + The original MOS discs

Location (City,State or City,Country): Cairo, GA USA

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM HERE

References (eBay or other forum userid): 4 deals on here, positive iTrader.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Trade for guitars, amps, etc. No lowball offers. Mostly interested in guitars, but I'll consider anything. This is a high end arts/business/recording laptop (about $2,000-$2,300 new), and I'm looking for higher end gear. The laptop is 7 months old and is in brand new condition. PM me with an offer, worst I can say is no.

As it's my only means of a recording rig, I'm not really that sure that I want to let it go, but I'll definitely budge for the right offer, so PM me with whatever you've got.

Pictures: Sorry, no access to a camera right now.

Specs:

Mac OSX Lion 10.7.3 Installed

15.4 Inch glossy display (widescreen, 1440x900 native resolution)

Intel Core i7 Quad-Core Processor (2.4Ghz)(6MB shared L3 Cache)

4GB (Two 2GB SO-DIMM's) 1333Mhz of DDR3 Memory

750GB 5400-rpm SATA Hard Drive

Dual Video Cards: AMD Radeon HD6750M (512MB of GDDR5 Memory on 2.2Ghz Config), OR (low power usage) Intel HD Graphics 3000 w/ 384 MB of GDDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory. (Supports automatic graphic switching for power saving.)

Dual Display support

FaceTime HD Camera

Omnidirectional Mic

Built-in Stereo Speakers w/ Subwoofers

Backlit Keyboard, Multi-Touch Trackpad (Multiple Finger use supported)

Ports: MagSafe Power Port, Gigabit Ethernet Port, Firewire 800 Port, Two USB 2.0 Ports, Thunderbolt Digital Output Port, Audio Line In/Out Ports, SDXC Card Slot, Kensington Lock Slot. DVD/CD Slot.

Supports Wireless and Bluetooth

EDIT: And for the right deal, I might even keep Pro Tools 9 (w/ iLok), or the Logic Pro Suite on there, and send them in the original packaging along with the Macbook.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wayward

Banned
Reaction score
much like a guitar or other peice of gear if you're willing to sell you have to post a sale price. :yesway:

Not looking to get money for it, just taking trade offers. But if I had to say value, it'd probably be at around $1,500-1,600.

Bump, keep the offers coming. I'd really like an Axe FX!

wayward

Banned
Reaction score
Finally got a good deal. She's going to a great home!

lock this thing up! :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')