FEELER: Acacia Custom Cronus

• Thread starter Volteau
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:Acacia Custom Cronus
Modifications (if any): Custom (See the NGD thread for further details)
Accessories (hardshell case etc): HS Case
Location (City,State or City,Country): San Juan, PR
International OK? : Not for now.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM Here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Here on da forum (ACG)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1450 Shipped US
Pictures:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/st...ronus-custom-guitar-pics-clips-other-ips.html

This is probably one of the most devastating moves I'm gonna make, but my car broke down and the repair bill was... ext(p)ensive. I love this guitar, a bit too much, but I had to weigh this against my PRS, and since I'm using the latter for recording and finishing up an album, it has to stay (else risking re-recording the whole thing).

Why is this a FEELER? Because if I ever rake up enough cash by begging for an advance on my pay check at work, then this beauty stays with me.

I'm gonna take more pictures tomorrow.

Cheers!

Volt

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
THIS VERY MORNING I was looking at this guitar through your thread on mortalonline and wishing you'd put it up for sale at some point lol. I'll be considering this heavily.

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
Guitar will ONLY be for sale till the 15th of Dec. Then I get my 2nd paycheck and don't need to sell this.

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
:D

Now that things have gotten a bit better on the financial side, I'd be willing to trade this for an Axe Fx Ultra (and only that for now).

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
I've sadly held back on selling it as much as I could. Back up. New Price: 1350$ shipped to the US.

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
Also willing to trade for an Axe Fx. A bit o' cash if it's the standard (from your part), and straight trade for the Ultra.

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
How'd you find that? :O Yeah. That's the exact one! Thanks Jason! Now I'm having second thoughts... sheesh.

P.S. That Joe can sure play :O

Jason_Clement

Reaction score
That video makes me wish I had the money to take it off your hands, but I've made some rather steep financial acquisitions as of late so :D

Good luck selling though, the video helps any potential buyers I figured :D

')