(feeler) Blackstar HT20H

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Blackstar HT20 head in great condition. Like 9/10
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): stockfootswitch
Location (City,State or City,Country): Loma Rica, California
International OK? :
no
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM preferred
References (eBay or other forum userid): ebay user walkingtall9, previous transaction here with SandyRavage
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I'm looking for other amps, preferably high gain tube. I might take a power amp. I'd say like $350 trade value would be fair.
Pictures: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?u...48257679&rm=14a89a0fc512c0b9&zw&sz=w1332-h537

Local would be good (I'd be willing to drive 2 hours if you have good rep.), but otherwise CONUS shipped only.

This was my first good amp. I've taken very very good care of it. It's been gigged twice, at a really calm indoor place (literally a church). I bought it new, summer of 2011. I weed whacked in 108 degree weather for well over 90 hours to pay for this thing, no shit. I changed the tubes not too long ago to EHX EL34s (maybe 8 months? Idk they still run great and sound good).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

schecter58

Reaction score
Would you be willing to sell the amp (no trade)? Also, would you be willing to ship to Canada?

Thanks.

')