FEELER custom PAS Guitars 8string Perihellium

• Thread starter Maikh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Maikh

Ancient Egypt
Reaction score
bump! still available, but I'm considering few offers, so you still have time to offer me something :)

Maikh

Ancient Egypt
Reaction score
There are some questions about how Kahler stays in tune, how about blocking Kahler, is it better than 2228 etc.
So, Kahler stays in tune perfectly, you can do dive-bombs and straight away chugging, everything stays in tune. For those, who are aware of trems, you can block Kahler with one rotate move of your hand (you must rotate little bolt and that's it). So you can have at the same time guitar with trem and without it. It's good especially for those who loves changing tunings anytime.
And those aren't active pickups, they are passive Merlin custom pickups (sounds very good either).
Is it better than 2228? It is, how it couldn't be if it's handmade and every piece of wood was chosen by buyer. If it just has longer scale I would keep it. It plays cool in E (octave lower) and lower tunings are good, but it's good to give it thicker strings then and that's not the point for me. And I must have longer scale just now, it's important for me, because of gigs soon.
Another photos:
DSCF6331.jpg

DSCF6337.jpg

Reaction score
free bump!
Once, I had chance to play that monster and it really plays good, it's comfortable and it handles good even E tuning (I played in that). Finish is simply amazing, especially in reality. I would trade if I would have Agile or something with longer scale, but I haven't.

Maikh

Ancient Egypt
Reaction score
Thank you man!
Why there's no one with Agile in EU?

Eldogond

Reaction score
Hi here !

Well, we are processing details about this trade, thank you for that MaiKH :hbang:

And it will be an Agile Intrepid Pro 828 MN Nat. !

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
wait, so you're not really wanting to trade with someone as far away as the US? if so thats understandable. I just can't really tell from the posts.

Maikh

Ancient Egypt
Reaction score
Update on that topic, trade is done, thanks to Eldogond :)

This topic can be closed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')