FEELER: RGA8 for Macbook Pro

• Thread starter Itsmychapel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dagfnaer

Reaction score
Yes I do, but I hope that's not a problem? The shipping doesn't take as long as you might think.

Itsmychapel

Reaction score
Yes I do, but I hope that's not a problem? The shipping doesn't take as long as you might think.

If you're down to pay for the shipping I wouldnt have a problem with it. I'll throw in the hardshell and the Baby Taylor if you can get that keyboard fixed.

dagfnaer

Reaction score
What would the shipping be? I'm willing to pay.

The repair costs almost as much as a new MacBook here in Norway, so that's why I didn't get the keyboard fixed and just bought myself a new one instead. I can throw in a bluetooth keyboard though (similar to this), I don't use it anymore.

EDIT: With that said, if you're "computer handy" enough (which I'm not), you'll probably manage to fix it yourself.

Itsmychapel

Reaction score
What would the shipping be? I'm willing to pay.

The repair costs almost as much as a new MacBook here in Norway, so that's why I didn't get the keyboard fixed and just bought myself a new one instead. I can throw in a bluetooth keyboard though (similar to this), I don't use it anymore.

EDIT: With that said, if you're "computer handy" enough (which I'm not), you'll probably manage to fix it yourself.

Im gonna have to pass. Sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')