(Feeler) Trading my RG7620

• Thread starter XeoFLCL
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
(Crap, I meant to put Selling in the topic, sorry about that. :lol:)

Well, I've never been a floyd rose guy, and I recently gained this obsession with semi-hollow guitars.. and found out there's quite a bit you can do with them. I just got this thing say, about 2 or 3 months ago. I know it's a '98 model, and it's in pretty good condition with one or two dents in it. I've also got a Dimarzio Evo7 in the bridge, and a custom7 in the neck. If interested, I'll throw the custom7 bridge back in. I'm in Fullerton, California.. US of course :p. and I'd rather deal locally, rather than ship. I'm not very big with dealing over long distances. As for a price.. I'm hoping for around 450 to satisfy the pickup replacement and etc in the guitar I'm getting... but I'll be flexible if need be. 450 is pretty ridiculous for this so I'll take what I can, as long as it's 400 or so.

The pics I have don't really pay much respect due to my shitty ass camera :noplease: but I guess it's enough to show. There's a few small dents on it, the biggest one being next to the tremolo. Other than that, it's in pretty good condition. Also, thats pinstripe on it. I can remove it if need be, but it makes it look pretty classy, so your choice :p.

ALSO!! If you've got a nice Semi-hollow, I might be interested. I'm planning on getting an Ibanez AGS83B brand new and getting a blackout for the bridge, so if you've got one used, I might be interested in that+cash or that+new pups or if you've got something good, let me know.

P1010990.jpg

P1010988.jpg

P1010985.jpg

P1010983.jpg

P1010981-1.jpg

(As you can see, the dent is really small, and thats the worst on it.)

P1010979-1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
want a RG1570? (its an '08)
hmm, I'm looking for something along the lines of a semi-hollow 6 thats well rounded, rather than another 7..

EDIT: Wait, lol thought you said 1527.. Is it the 1570 with the new trem system on it? I may be very interested..

Status
Not open for further replies.