Fender HM Strat hot pink maple

Status
Not open for further replies.

shreddyknight

Reaction score
One more time selling a guitar on behalf of my friend JuanMi (same guy of the JPM P2 and Larrivee past sales).

Description and condition:

This time I´m selling an excellent condition Fender USA made HM (Heavy Metal) Strat model, an amazing Metal axe from last 80´s. Only in production a few years, beteween 1988 and 1992. Guitar is from 1988 year... 23 years old (may we can say vintage??) and is in absolute pristine condition but the neck that shows some small wear here and there even when is barely played from pas of time. Still it has the protective stickers on the electronic rear cavity as shown on pics. Not the minimal mark, no chips, no dings, no scrathes all completely clean.

I must confess that I don´t like so much Fender Stratocaster guitars (I´m much into Ibanez, Kramer, ESP and Jackson), but when I had the chance to put a hand on this guitar late 1989, I was completely amazed about how different from any otehr Strat model I knew sonce that moment. Unreal comfortable and thinner maple neck than any other Strat, with a maple fingerboard that is completeley sweet and very fast to play. Sound in this guitar is killer. That´s was on the best point on guitar, is definetely a bomb. Even in othe superstrat models like Ibanez, Jackson etc.. single pickups are not so strong sounding like this. The bridge is the no more longer in production Kahler Spyder floyd licensed tremolo, with a particular touch who brings the guitar a nice sound and distinctive sound when using. So, as I told you, one single coil in neck position, other single in middle position and a Dimarzio "Super disortion" humbucker at bridge position. One volume and two tone knobs and a five switch position with also tiny switch to made humbucker single.

This guitar was the Fender answer to the superstrat fever in the late 80´s so popular with other models from manufacturers like Ibanez, Jackson, Kramer, Charvel etc... This excatly finish model was used during years as a endorsee by the amazing guitarplayer Greg Howe, and now can be listened again between some shred and heavy metal players like beautiful and awesome swedish player Lori Linstruth (Play like a girl) because guitar became very popular and collectable.

So.. if you like Strats but never like the neck touch and standard sounds this will be as a dream come true as happens to me. A guitar built to rock and shred. Guitar comes with an also NEW non Fender HSC fiddle form, trem arm.

Price:

700 euros + shipping

References:

Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Valencia in Spain (Europe)
International OK?: Yes.. I have no problems with that.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): My friend´s mail is: juanmiguelamalgama@hotmail.com (his name Juan Miguel Gonzalez Viñolo) or just me if I can be of help anytime by PM or javinavarro2@hotmail.com
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):
- 15 positive iTrader at Jemsite. Nickname: Shreddyknight (Jemsite - iTrader - shreddyknight)
- 5-6 guitars bought at Kramer forum in 3 years of membership having over 1100 posts. Nickname: Shreddyknight
- 100% positive fedback at ebay with over 160 items/votes. Nickname: Findolost(Perfil de votos de eBay de findolost)
- 4 guitars sold at this forum "7string.org" to: "Ralphy1976", "digitalpig", "Xykhron" and "Albiogenesis".

Pics:

DSC041042.jpg

DSC041031.jpg

DSC04093.jpg

DSC040971.jpg

DSC04101.jpg

DSC04100.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adversor

El Borracho X
Reaction score
Better pics of the headstock and the guitar in general would definitely help move this item faster :2c:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')