Fender USA Standard Telecaster w/ BKP Piledrivers (Blizzard Pearl w/ Maple FB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I bought this a few months ago brand new and it has been babied ever since. Still in new/mint condition. Even the plastic on the pickguard has not yet been removed. No dings, scratches, or anything. I installed Bare Knuckle 'Piledriver' pickups which sound incredible, but I still have the originals which I can include or reinstall upon request. Moving this to make room for some new goodies I'm getting in at the shop.

More on the BKP Piledriver pickups:

BKP said:
The Piledriver set of single coils sacrifices none of the Tele character in the pursuit of well-defined power. Rich, warm and deep bottom end combine with fat single coil clarity for a truly versatile set of pickups.

The secret's in the volume knob; back off and they clean up beautifully, wind them up again and hold on - the power and sound is awesome.

This thing sounds and plays great. It has a satin finish neck w/ slim modern C profile. Maple neck, alder body, metallic silver finish, all the usual Tele magic. I have it setup with Elixir NanoWeb 9-42. It comes w/ the case, original tags/tools/etc. This guitar has only a few hours of use on it and I've only used it to noodle around at my store.

I am looking for $999 and the price is firm, as I will hold on to it otherwise. I paid $1200 for this just a few months ago and then invested in the BKPs on top of it. So you can get a guitar in brand mint condition + the BKPs for a sweet discount :)

Will ship worldwide and accept most forms of payment (Visa, MC, Disc, Amex, PayPal, Money Order, etc). If you want the original pickups reinstalled, I can knock off $100 from the price.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: See above
Modifications (if any): Added BKP Piledriver set (originals included)
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original case, tools, manual, etc.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Walpole, MA
Contact Info (No Phone #s) You can find my email/phone on my website.
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader, eBay, etc.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $999 (firm), no trades
Pictures:

07.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.