Fender USA Strat with OFR!

• Thread starter TelosHedge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TelosHedge

Enjoys Chicken.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Apparently these are hard to come by. this is a 92 USA OFR equipped strat. setup charvel style with no uproute. in 9/10 condition. couple of small bonks, no ibanez style chips in this one though. frets are in great shape, especially considering their age.
Modifications (if any): black moto pickguard, HH setup with duncans (i can find out what they are if you really want, but id ont know off hand.)
Accessories (hardshell case etc): a case and a trem bar.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Long Island, NY
International OK? : You have to cover the costs.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) here or teloshedge@gmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): TGP, SS, BAM, vintage rocker, jemsite, ebay - all under teloshedge
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $700 obo. will hear trades. i like suhrs, EBMM, PRS, fender, whatever just throw them at me. greatly prefer 6s.
Pictures:
IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
What Duncans are they if you could find out? Might be able to swing it if the pickups are one's I like.

TelosHedge

Enjoys Chicken.
Reaction score
can pull it apart later on. i am 95% certain they are a 59 and a JB. just popped into my head now.

by the way - the blade is a 3 way switch, and the toggle is a kill.

i would also be willing to sell the guitar without the pickups/guard. i could use them for another strat.

EDIT: correction - they are a JB and a Jazz.

TelosHedge

Enjoys Chicken.
Reaction score
final bump on this one. feel free to make an offer - i have a real low offer to sell this locally, and i will take it if i dont get another. highly motivated to sell/trade.

')