Festering World *EP TEASER SONG* (POD, Tse-x30, MF, Vokills)

• Thread starter DrewsifStalin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zami77

Recording Bro
Reaction score
I love the army of darkness sound clip in the begging. I cant believe no one caught on! sick track though man, sounds really sick.

ThisWorldIsOurs

Reaction score
Dude, this sounds so great! Im new to recording, and i was wondering if you could possibly help me get my recordings to sound as good as this, like your kit sounds amazing, i have S2.0 and my kit sounds NOTHING like this. Your guitar sounds great too, i have been trying and trying but it is incredibly difficult. Mastering is a whole different story haha, keep up the good work man!

DrewsifStalin

LOLKATYPERRYGUY
Reaction score
Dude, this sounds so great! Im new to recording, and i was wondering if you could possibly help me get my recordings to sound as good as this, like your kit sounds amazing, i have S2.0 and my kit sounds NOTHING like this. Your guitar sounds great too, i have been trying and trying but it is incredibly difficult. Mastering is a whole different story haha, keep up the good work man!
Thanks dude! Here's my SD2.0 preset back when I used it!
DrewsifAvatarKit.s20
Turn the master on sd to about -11

Konnector

Reaction score
Not bad, the blasts were a bit mechanical, but that's hard to avoid. That Army of Darkness sample was a good choice :D

THANK YOU for not compressing the shit out of this, it sounds much better than your other stuff.

DrewsifStalin

LOLKATYPERRYGUY
Reaction score
Not bad, the blasts were a bit mechanical, but that's hard to avoid. That Army of Darkness sample was a good choice :D

THANK YOU for not compressing the shit out of this, it sounds much better than your other stuff.
Yes sir! I'm working on the mix quite a bit.

I'm cool with mechanical blast beats, sounds cool to me :p

ma7erick

Left Handed Shecter
Reaction score
I liked this better than your previous material. BTW, someone asked whats your vokills preset?... is there a VSTi to make vokills and such?

')