Festering World *EP TEASER SONG* (POD, Tse-x30, MF, Vokills)

• Thread starter DrewsifStalin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
It's a PODfarm preset!

Thanks guys!

It's a superior 2.0 preset... i dunno what .dfx is

Hey that was me on my buddy's computer / account. I tried loading it on his superior drummer but it failed to load. when i saved my own custom preset the file extension was .dfx so I figured if I renamed the text file it might work, but no luck. How are you supposed to load it in SD then?

DrewsifStalin

LOLKATYPERRYGUY
Reaction score
Hey that was me on my buddy's computer / account. I tried loading it on his superior drummer but it failed to load. when i saved my own custom preset the file extension was .dfx so I figured if I renamed the text file it might work, but no luck. How are you supposed to load it in SD then?
Open from the top thing "combined preset" locate file. done!

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
it seems like the guitars have too much gain or too much compression, along with the kick..but thats just me..

i love the fact that i was just saying what i thought. i liked the recording and everything itself..i was just giving some input..totally constructive.

yet someone negged my rep for that?

im starting to dislike this board.

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
Listened to this when i posted the "Disasterpiece" cover earlier...yes i downloaded it...yes, it's already on my ipod...and yes, your mixes ARE "DAT MIX!"

Did you start compressing the drum bus heavier as opposed to the master!? haven't been here for a cool while, so...i remember we had discussed it. Either way, whatever your doin has taken your mixes to that serious next level! Great Job Drew! :fawk:

DrewsifStalin

LOLKATYPERRYGUY
Reaction score
Thanks dude! I just backed the drums off a bit so they dont pump the master as much!

Ima have to talk to you about tones soon, You're a genius <333

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
Listened to this when i posted the "Disasterpiece" cover earlier...yes i downloaded it...yes, it's already on my ipod...and yes, your mixes ARE "DAT MIX!"

Did you start compressing the drum bus heavier as opposed to the master!? haven't been here for a cool while, so...i remember we had discussed it. Either way, whatever your doin has taken your mixes to that serious next level! Great Job Drew! :fawk:

Thanks dude! I just backed the drums off a bit so they dont pump the master as much!

Ima have to talk to you about tones soon, You're a genius <333

...pm me anytime dude :)

How do I join the awesomeness club?

:(

')