Finally Joined the PRS Club..

• Thread starter Corpsegrinder88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Yes it is the artist package, Just forgot to add that.. But yes. i am in love with this.. thinkin about takin the day off tomorrow and really getting to know it..

Thanks for all the nice replies peeps.. Oh FL.. lets see yours dude!!! post em up. lets make this the PRS awesome'ness thread!!

You say 'not even a 10 top', but artist pack tops are the grade ABOVE 10 top.

It's like an 11 top haha.

We had a HB II recently which was a double 10, 10 top and back haha.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FLGearnut

Reaction score
i will say this. depending on who grades the top at PRS, you can get a top thats of 10-top quality at a non 10-top price. My old singlecut had what i considered to be a 10-top flame and it wasnt marked as such and i got it for an insanely low price used in near mint. Ive also seen a private stock PRS at my local guitar center where the top didnt look any nicer than any other standard 10-top ive seen.

White Cluster

Gives Life Meaning
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful. Congrats. I think a PRS 245 might be my next guitar.

I love my SCT RW
Feb192009_3443.jpg

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
Enjoy it. Just be prepared to want more. I got my first about 8 months ago and am now on number 3.

_1000476.jpg

001-66.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

White Cluster

Gives Life Meaning
Reaction score
I just love the passion with which people with PRSi react in others NPRSD threads. Every one congrats the new owner on their guitar and then shows off their own like chicks sharing photos of their new babies.
Truly a testament to how wonderful these instruments are.

Btw..OP..that Brazzy board is complete sex. I'm loving it as I'm sure you are too.
Congrats again on an awesome guitar.

Dave

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
I just love the passion with which people with PRSi react in others NPRSD threads. Every one congrats the new owner on their guitar and then shows off their own like chicks sharing photos of their new babies.
Truly a testament to how wonderful these instruments are.

Btw..OP..that Brazzy board is complete sex. I'm loving it as I'm sure you are too.
Congrats again on an awesome guitar.

Dave
Lol. Yes sir. It is amazing. Was messing around on it last night through the 5150 and mesa. Then running it through my GT-10 multi pedal. Sounds even better with the pedal. freakin love that thing.

Keep the pics coming.

White Cluster

Gives Life Meaning
Reaction score
Lol. Yes sir. It is amazing. Was messing around on it last night through the 5150 and mesa. Then running it through my GT-10 multi pedal. Sounds even better with the pedal. freakin love that thing.

Keep the pics coming.

I'd like to see more pics of the top of yours...oh and clips also:hbang:

Dave

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Oh. I plan on takin more pics outside. Just. Waiting on te weather. Lol.

Ill see what I can do to demo it. Im still not a whoa player but my bud is.

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
The spiderwebbing around the 15th fret looks beautiful. Really nice board.
These guitars are amongst the few that I really want to own one day.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Very nice! I love PRS guitars but I will never trust myself owning something that expensive. A guy I work with has two Custom 24's, both 10 tops and they are in terrible shape, it almost makes me cry! One has the tone knob portion of the control cavity completely caved in and the other is just banged all to pieces and the rotary pickup switch is fried. Probably because one of the last times I watched him play out with it, he spilled beer all over it.

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Very nice! I love PRS guitars but I will never trust myself owning something that expensive. A guy I work with has two Custom 24's, both 10 tops and they are in terrible shape, it almost makes me cry! One has the tone knob portion of the control cavity completely caved in and the other is just banged all to pieces and the rotary pickup switch is fried. Probably because one of the last times I watched him play out with it, he spilled beer all over it.

LOL Damn dude.. Tell him to sell em to me!! Time for him to get new guitars right!! :lol:

')