Finally! Pics of my Schecter 7-string tele.

• Thread starter garza
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

garza

Reaction score
Here it is! Barely got it in my hands in the nick of time for this year's NAMM. Hope you all 7 stringers dig this as much as I do, it came out way better than I thought it would. It was fun that some of you guys were involved in the process, so thank you. I know there's one pic floating around on the forum already so I gave these pics its own thread so everyone knows its out there. Let me know what you guys think! Its a beast!!!!

Attachments

• GARZA-WHT-BINDING-TILT-lowres.jpg
    GARZA-WHT-BINDING-TILT-lowres.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,811
  • GARZA-WHT-BINDING-CLOSE-lowres.jpg
    GARZA-WHT-BINDING-CLOSE-lowres.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 1,205
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,564
  • 540.jpg
    540.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,322

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Now that is hot! Congratulations on the sig man.

Is the it going to be a production model? If so, will it have the inlay at the 12th fret?

exordium

Reaction score
Here it is! Barely got it in my hands in the nick of time for this year's NAMM. Hope you all 7 stringers dig this as much as I do, it came out way better than I thought it would. It was fun that some of you guys were involved in the process, so thank you. I know there's one pic floating around on the forum already so I gave these pics its own thread so everyone knows its out there. Let me know what you guys think! Its a beast!!!!

Not one for Teles, but this looks great! Love the way it looks in the last 2 pictures. What are the specs?

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
7 strings, tele shaped, active humbuckers, set neck, no inlays, gray sunburst, holy fuck thats one of the few factory made guitar that fits my needs (well...I can take the TOM)

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
O MY GOD! GAS boner achieved! Please say this will be in production one day, that is everything i love about guitars minus the emgs!

Reaction score
Other than the inlay, im really digging that guitar, but its your guitar so i respect your decision. That being said ill probably pick one up sooner or later (probably sooner) :lol:
How much these going to cost new? How is the neck compared to a hellraiser?

IDLE

Reaction score
I'm not fond of Schecters or EMGs but I want that... I want that BAD!

You made really good choices on the specs. When do we get to hear it!?

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck. I want one and I already own an ebony boarded, mahogany, silverburst 7-string with active pickups and a tune-o-mactic:lol:

Necromechanical

I am a machine
Reaction score
I don't really like Schecters, but this is extremely sexy and looks great! I'd love to pick one up if they aren't too expensive, any idea how much they're gonna run for? I don't like buying signature models either, but you and Mark's work on The Cleansing inspired me to pick up a 7, so I'd really love to have your signature!

')