Finally! Pics of my Schecter 7-string tele.

• Thread starter garza
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Imalwayscold

Is actually warm
Reaction score
Nice man! I'm glad it turned out how you wanted. Would the actual retail one (if its being made?) have that inlay? It's the only thing putting me off really.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
That looks awesome and I don't even like Teles! Congrats :hbang:

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Mm-mm-mm! :yum: Congrats, dude! :yesway: Also, I'm in agreement with the inlay putting me off from it, but other than that it's awesome! :hbang:

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Specs?

2010-11-14-21-11-18498052210.jpg

-One-

Not So Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Chris, if the production version of this doesn't come in left-handed, I will torment you so bad next time you guys come through the midwest :lol:

EliNoPants

Reaction score
given the mockups that you posted originally, i thought that headstock was going to look like ass on there, but reversing it from how the normal version used on other Schecter and LTDs is angled somehow just works really well aesthetically

and from what i remember him posting before, the specs on it were mahogany body, set mahogany neck with ebony board, 26.5" scale, and EMG 81-7 in the bridge, and then either a 707 or 60-7 in the neck

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
That guitar looks great and though I'm big on ESP I love the fact you took care of what I didn't like about Stef's... NO NECK PICKUP.
Just wondering now if they're going to release the 7 & 8 string Tele Sigs in the US for him since he's got both now and they're saying more Stef models are coming.

given the mockups that you posted originally, i thought that headstock was going to look like ass on there, but reversing it from how the normal version used on other Schecter and LTDs is angled somehow just works really well aesthetically

Speaking of LTD, why does it look like the two photos of him with the guitar were taking at ESP?? Or do they both have the same office layout and black leather couch :scratch:

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
Speaking of LTD, why does it look like the two photos of him with the guitar were taking at ESP?? Or do they both have the same office layout and black leather couch :scratch:

Well, I know Schecter and ESP are owned by the same dude. Maybe they share an office?

xCaptainx

Dr Djodson
Reaction score
Garza is currently in New Zealand and doing the 'No Sleep Till' fest across NZ/Aus. I'm guessing he's going to have slightly limited access to this forum for a while, lol.

Awesome gat though.

')