Finals

• Thread starter Stealthdjentstic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Razorgrin

Reaction score
Man, I haven't had a final in a decade, but I kind of wish I did. I've been wanting to go back to school for ages, but I just lack the cash and proper motivation. It'd be a damn sight better than rotting in a cube!

Beardyman

Beardaholic.
Reaction score
Im graduating from highschool in about a week. Did my first Final today, second/last is tommorow morning! But yes, I hatee finals! :wallbash::noway:

metulkult

rapping metal head
Reaction score
Going to get ass raped by finals next week. I need to pass my Math final in order to pass Math for the year... and there's no way in hell I am EVER going to take Math 10 again...

Reaction score
Im almost in the same position as you, except all i need is around 40%, but I'm not too sure i got that :noplease:

The provincial for math 10 is pretty easy though, i got around 78% on it and had 50-60% as my marks in term 1,2,3

IDLE

Reaction score
Don't sweat it Mehtab, just do your best and forget about it. I got my ass handed to me this semester too, but I definitely couldn't have done any better.

')