fingers stink after playing

• Thread starter rx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

seven skrang

Reaction score
rx said:
heh i've been eating french fries for almost everyday for the past two weeks. :D :eek: how does silicon mess with glue and finishes?
watch out now, a diet of french fries and other stuff on a regular basis is hell on the body.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of an old story I once heard. It was about a guy who went to his doctor one day because he couldn't figure out why his penis was turning orange.

The doctor couldn't figure it out either and asked when he first noticed the color change. The guy replied it was the night before, he had been watching some rented movies and was eating cheetos.

:D

rx

Reaction score
seven skrang said:
watch out now, a diet of french fries and other stuff on a regular basis is hell on the body.

i only gained about 5 pounds and got a beer belly :D not to worry :D

i'm at my parent's place for the summer, and the day they arrived, they noticed my belly. although they don't know it's a beer belly combined with weeks of french fry-eating. :D

seven skrang

Reaction score
rx said:
i only gained about 5 pounds and got a beer belly :D not to worry :D

i'm at my parent's place for the summer, and the day they arrived, they noticed my belly. although they don't know it's a beer belly combined with weeks of french fry-eating. :D
aight , but good nutrients makes for better practice :agreed:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
rx said:
my left fingers smell like poo after playing guitar. no, I do not dig by butthole. :eek:

any remedy for this? thanks

Admitting you have a problem is the 1st step in a successful recovery. Although you say you don't, it's obvious. Quit digging in your ass and using poo as a cheap alternative to Fast Fret. There are better products out there. :fawk:

Anyway...you're in Seattle for the summer, right? If so, come on out to my band's (End Theory) show this Thursday at Studio 7. First beer's on me. But before you come out, please wash your hands, PooBoy. So invite goes out to Elysian on here too....another Seattle-ite.

rx

Reaction score
breaking news: fingers stink even more after playing my classical guitar. :eek:

shannon: i'm gonna be either in korea or hawaii for the summer. i'll check it out when i come back though. and i'll be sure to wash my hands before i come out. :D

')