First 7: B.C. Rich Jr. V.

• Thread starter Sand
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sand

Reaction score
Hello community, been a member for a while but only posted once I just recently I bought a 7, the Jr V, and figured i'd share some pics as there doesn't seem to be alot of these things out there yet. For anyone wanting to buy one, do it, this is some high quality product for the 720$ I payed total, to get this shipped to me in Canada.

Picture 005.jpg
Nothing flattering. full length.

Picture 006.jpg
A close up of the Floyd logo and shows a hint of that badass transparent purple that my phone can't capture.

Picture 002.jpg
A close-up of this amazing amazing fretboard.

Picture 001.jpg
And this is just the whole famjam together... when they get along. My Jr. V deluxe 6-string isn't in the picture because my friend has borrowed it, but he belongs in there too.

I'm not doing a review because I've only been playing a year and some, but I know I like reviews before buying. I bought this blind and I must say.. it paid off. Peace

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
Looks nice man... red Quilted maple? Hard to tell from the pics....

JakSchitt

Tonehound
Reaction score
My gas for this 7 is slowly but surely building. Seems to be an awful lot of guitar for a very reasonable price. Congrats fella!

I_infect

Reaction score
hows the stock pickups sound?

For stockers, I didn't find them bad at all... pretty good actually. I'm keeping mine stock. Ran through a 6505 with a boost it sounds fine.

to the OP, nice choice. They play great

Sand

Reaction score
For stockers, I didn't find them bad at all... pretty good actually. I'm keeping mine stock. Ran through a 6505 with a boost it sounds fine.

to the OP, nice choice. They play great

Haha well, I dont have a 6505, I've just got a 75W small modelling amp. But i guess the pickups arent THAT bad, the bridge isnt nearly hot enough though, so I will replace it sometime soon, hopefully. The rest of the guitar though: Prime!

')