First Act Custom on ebay

• Thread starter mphsc
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Prepare for the on-slaught of people who read First Act and don't realize they have a top of the line custom shop and think they only make Wal-Mart toy guitars....... :realmad:

I really like this one - flat black and maple are beautiful together.

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
that neck binding is boss
Really sweet guitar there, pretty cheap as well from what I remember theyre customs being

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
Yea man it's cheap, they are cleaning house. from my understanding one the head guys from Gibson left & started the USA custom shop at FA. I've played two USA customs & both were top notch from the hardware to the woods. If I needed a six I would sure think about it.

That fretboard, :hbang:

*edit - they just sold some that had a H-S-H config, which in itself unique for the Sheena.

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
yeah, if I had the extra cash I'd probably pick it up, cause Im pretty curious to try one now.

Osiris

Reaction score
Prepare for the on-slaught of people who read First Act and don't realize they have a top of the line custom shop and think they only make Wal-Mart toy guitars....... :realmad:

No one's going to do that because most people on this forum who know about First Act know they make custom shop guitars, and the fact that making a thread about a $20 guitar on ebay would be silly.

Also dat maple.

mphsc

Reaction score
someone buy it, I can't stop looking at it.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
That is stunning. Neck heel looks horrific though. :ugh: I'd love to get a First Act custom but I have noticed their neck heels are monstrous.

No one's going to do that because most people on this forum who know about First Act know they make custom shop guitars, and the fact that making a thread about a $20 guitar on ebay would be silly

You'd be surprised.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not usually a fan of their stuff asthetically, but I really like that. Looks pretty badass. Would look better with an ebony board though. Wonder what the reserve is set at.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I dig that. A lot. I wouldn't mind trying one of these out, but I doubt I'd ever buy one. Regardless, that's tasteful.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
Lonestar from Darkest Hour has a FA custom and he never plays it because it won't stay in tune, despite numerous set ups. I got to mess around with it, and the thing was junk. I have heard that other people love theirs though.

mphsc

Reaction score
someone bid on it & the reserve was less than $750.

')