First batch of stickers is here

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
sticker1.jpg

Got some of these, and some smaller non-outlined ones (which I'll take a pic of later, they're on my truck).

I grabbed only a handful to see the quality - and they're pretty slick (well, slick for a friggin' sticker anyways).

Anyhow. I'll be ordering a bunch more, so if anyone wants one to slap on their car/guitar case/girlfriend's chest ( preferred by 9 out of 10 of sevenstring.org members... which is pretty much all of us! ) fire me a PM/email and I'll stick one in the mail for you as soon as the next batch gets here (week or so).

- Chris

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Right on guys. :) Beel, send me your address and put it in Ignorant Yankee terms (aka: everything I need to know ;) ) and I'll get one out to you too.

The first batch is gone, but the second bunch will be here in about a week or so. They don't look just like the one in the pic, they're solid and a bit smaller, about 8". Clearly Josh will take a pic of his Jeep with the sticker on it and post it up.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. :)

The first batch was 3 of the ones up there and 5 of the small ones.

Of the three:
- My laptop, my truck (left and right)

Of the five:
- My truck (back window)
- Josh
- My buddy Donny from this band.
- Friend of mine at work
- I totally forget. :lol: