First carvin CT7

• Thread starter soliloquy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
I think he has another CT7 coming too; damn guy.. I need to decide if I wanna stick to 7s 100% or just keep what I got and go for a CT324T or ST300T.. question for next month before I order..

a curry

Reaction score
Holy shit that dc800 with the flame back is gorgeous! I have never seen this on a carvin before! Is that an option 50?

a curry

Reaction score
Also if they would just do a 27" scale I would buy a ct7 in an instant!

soliloquy

Reaction score
Holy shit that dc800 with the flame back is gorgeous! I have never seen this on a carvin before! Is that an option 50?

it is an option 50, but i'm pretty sure it wont void your return policy.
and its called the sandwich option if i'm not mistaken.

Also if they would just do a 27" scale I would buy a ct7 in an instant!

and again, if i'm not mistaken, that is in the talks.

Spamspam

Pastafarian
Reaction score
Apollyon has amazing taste, and a lot of courage, to try all of the 'out of the box' builds he has done.

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
Classy! But I could've swore that bridge said Floyd Rose. I thought they did LFRs for the 7s?

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
it is an option 50, but i'm pretty sure it wont void your return policy.
and its called the sandwich option if i'm not mistaken.

and again, if i'm not mistaken, that is in the talks.

hiya soliloquy world traveler. FlyingV from there. I think the "sandwich" option you are talking about was called "Elite". Keivo has a bass guitar with flame maple dragon burst front and back and I am fairly sure he called it an "Elite" when Carvin does the sandwich thing. I forget if it was $100 or more. Probably depends on the wood?

It does not void the warranty but it is NOT returnable [as if lol] That may be what you meant anyways.

Don't even get me started on the 27" scale 7 strings at Carvin. I have been on them since 2008 about it. They are sick of me bringing it up, but all they have to do is offer it and I'll go away haha. Right after I place an order.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score

Don't even get me started on the 27" scale 7 strings at Carvin. I have been on them since 2008 about it. They are sick of me bringing it up, but all they have to do is offer it and I'll go away haha. Right after I place an order.

IIRC, someone at Carvin said that the 27" DC700 & CT7 are coming in the summer. He posted it on their facebook page and it seems he got in trouble for that.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Looks great! Dude has a killer collection of Carvins, too. Now, if Carvin would do The Bolt plus and C66 in 7 string variants...

soliloquy

Reaction score
Looks great! Dude has a killer collection of Carvins, too. Now, if Carvin would do The Bolt plus and C66 in 7 string variants...

before that, i'm waiting on them to release a C66 in 24 frets!

i'm surprised their bolt series gets so neglected all the time :(

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Those were my thoughts as well.

a curry

Reaction score
If the comment about carvin doing baritones I will become a fan of carvin again. I'm also pretty sure there will be many more to follow especially if they do it for the ct7 cause I will be buying one then!

Phrygian

Lefty
Reaction score
Carvin confirmed that they will get a baritone option for all their 7's, and hopefully within This year.

')