First EP - "Proxima" (Progressive Metal + Jazz) FREE DOWNLOAD

clems6belio

Djentlemens :)
Reaction score
Hey ! Long time I didn't published anything here :p

So here is the first track of my upcoming EP :

https://soundcloud.com/clems6belio/01-etiquette-part-1-ep-proxima

I'll share the bandcamp link tonight.

All details, about guests and tracks are here on facebook for now : https://www.facebook.com/events/419391721480783/
I played all the instruments here. used my Alesis DM6 with Superior drummer, Axe FX II for guitars and basses etc...

If you have any questions, critics, go on, you know what to do :p
Hope you'll enjoy !

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DeKay

Caynug
Reaction score
Instantly downloaded this, I love this. This layering makes everything double as interesting since there are so many things going on at once, I love this.

jaco815

Reaction score
Dude this is so nice. Like seriously brilliant and on par with David Micic's stuff.

Drums are super tasty as well. I don't know if it's Roots SDX or Jazz EZX samples on the first song but it sounds awesome.

clems6belio

Reaction score
Yep, it's jazz EZX. But I'd reeeally like to try Roots SDX once. Need more jazz sound bank :s
And th for the kind words, David Micic rules !

edonmelon

Not a melon
Reaction score
Wow this is awesome. Very eclectic and original, definitely digging everything I've heard so far. Downloading it right now! :yesway:

Tyler777

Reaction score
Absolutely incredible. When is the full EP coming out?

Disregard this... found the bandcamp link hahah.

The whole thing is amazing!

I have a question though, in Etiquette part 1 there is this cool synth lead your using that is EXACTLY the kind of thing my band has been looking for at for our new EP. It's at 5:30.

How did you get that sound?

clems6belio

Reaction score
Disregard this... found the bandcamp link hahah.
I have a question though, in Etiquette part 1 there is this cool synth lead your using that is EXACTLY the kind of thing my band has been looking for at for our new EP. It's at 5:30.
How did you get that sound?

Hey thanks.

The little lead sound at 5:30 isn't a synth lead actually, i just cut the waveform and add some dirstorsion (redux effect) of what I recorded with my guitar at 5:55 (the fast delay thing).
If you add me on facebook you'll be able to see my videos, and there's is one where I show the tones I use. Your answer is there ^^

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
The mix does need a little work man....but your creativity is off the charts!!!! This is awesome indeed!:yesway:

As far as the mix go's, it needs to be softened up a bit. It hurts the ears after a short time IMHO. The drums I think is what needs the most work....please don't take this as negative because I love the music and the mix is not nearly the worst so yeah....awesome.

')