First new song in a while - "Within the Disconnect" check it!

• Thread starter Colbear
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Colbear

Reaction score
SoundClick artist: Luminesce - page with MP3 music downloads

Haven't posted here in a bit. Working on my band's CD right now but I decided to record something new a couple of days ago - not really the best mix I have going but I didn't want to spend too much time on it. Hopefully it's not total fail.

It's kind of short so I might add some more parts/make it longer. Would love any kind of feedback/critique dudes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sarkophagus

Reaction score
sounds great man!
id prefer a flater snare but that just me and im awful when it comes to mixes.

thedrummerkid

Sweater Bandit
Reaction score
sounds epic dude! very progressive feel.
i pictured myself riding a mystical robot pony through the forests of avalon while listening to the soaring melodies near the 1:05 mark.
great tune, great mix.

Gemmeadia

Reaction score
Wow this song is great :) I agree with sark, i like a snare with a tad less mids, but i would lower the velocity on the hits in some parts to make it sound more natural - especially the snare rolls. Everything else sounds really good!

Reaction score
Sounds great man! I've been a fan of your stuff for a while, it's nice to listen to new tracks. I'm not crazy about the snare either but anyway, the drum parts as a whole are pretty cool.

Also, great playing and tone, what are you using if you don't mind me asking?

xlabambax

Reaction score
sounds amazing! I was checking out your other stuff to. how did you make your pod xt sound so good?

Colbear

Reaction score
Thanks for listening dudes!

thedrummerkid - maybe the best description I've read of anything I've written :lol: Thanks man.

The whole thing is just Metal Foundry and podxt. Hopefully I can get my hands on an axefx one of these days! xlabambax - if you browse through my posts you might find some settings if I ever posted them, but it's just the big bottom.
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/members/thedrummerkid.html

Despised_0515

Bassist of Redivider
Contributor
Reaction score
Sweet goodness that's some great tone you pulled out of the PODxt

Loving the track man. Great composition!
That bass tone rules pretty hard too.

')