First official release. Drop F, 6505+, screams and sings.

• Thread starter Partario
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Partario

Reaction score
Listen on YouTube

Finally put out a song.

Guitar- Drop F Agile Septor 727 with an Aftermath (decent tone for a $300 guitar and a pickup with a similar price lol)
Amp- 6505+ with an HXFX midi controlling channel change and line 6 delay in the fx loop. Torpedo Live for cab tone.
Bass- Umansky Bass
Drums- GetGood Drums
Vocals- MXL v67g mic and me yelling

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

boseki

7-String Newbie
Reaction score
i really like the song. actually i just listened three times. ;-)

You asked for mixing feedback in another thread.
I would prefer drums that sound less metal, more organic but still massive, maybe something more like Karnivool?
And i definitely would have loved (more) delay and/or reverb on the clean vocals.
But that's just my personal taste... ;-)

Partario

Reaction score
i really like the song. actually i just listened three times. ;-)

You asked for mixing feedback in another thread.
I would prefer drums that sound less metal, more organic but still massive, maybe something more like Karnivool?
And i definitely would have loved (more) delay and/or reverb on the clean vocals.
But that's just my personal taste... ;-)
Just saw this, thanks so much for checking it out! 3 times too!

I agree with you. The drums are kinda stuffy and not very dynamic or huge sounding. I'd like to add more fx on the cleans as well. I'll take this into consideration when I release the full album, as I'll be touching up that mix.

Cheers!

')