First Post and NGD Shecter Banshee

• Thread starter Curt 8771
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Curt 8771

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is not only my first post, but also my first 7 string. I can now finally play some Dream Theater and Trivium songs that I haven't been able to before. Anyways I was able to find this one new even though I believe this particular model was only produced in 2014. Only thing really is having to adjust to a longer scale length than my Epiphone SG or Ibanez. I think it's a great value pickup, I cant really find any flaws. Its got a hipshot bridge and locking tuners, Duncan Nazgul and Sentient with coil taps,ebony board, maple body and neck binding, and that absolutely gorgeous finish. Plays like a dream.

AjFJ0PP.jpg

uYkfeXm.jpg

Ok I think the picture issue is fixed. They were showing up for me so maybe imgur was being fussy or something.
AjFJ0PP

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfos

Guitarded
Reaction score
HNGD,

Congrats I've been thinking of snagging a 6 string banshee for a while they seem like a solid guitar for the price!

Pics aren't working btw, it's always good to preview thread before posting ;)

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
Welcome Curt. Your pics aren't working btw.....no biggie...I'm sure you'll get it sorted. Nice pickups! I've gone for the same in an upcoming custom build.

Shoeless_jose

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is not only my first post, but also my first 7 string. I can now finally play some Dream Theater and Trivium songs that I haven't been able to before. Anyways I was able to find this one new even though I believe this particular model was only produced in 2014. Only thing really is having to adjust to a longer scale length than my Epiphone SG or Ibanez. I think it's a great value pickup, I cant really find any flaws. Its got a hipshot bridge and locking tuners, Duncan Nazgul and Sentient with coil taps,ebony board, maple body and neck binding, and that absolutely gorgeous finish. Plays like a dream.

AjFJ0PP.jpg

uYkfeXm.jpg

Ok I think the picture issue is fixed. They were showing up for me so maybe imgur was being fussy or something.
AjFJ0PP

sweet looking guitar, the Banshee line is great bang for your buck, sweet specced guitars. I have an 8 string Banshee Elite.

Also nice couch when I Was a kid I had a sectional with that exact pattern... good memories.

Frostbite

Periphery Shill
Reaction score
I picked up one of these used in black recently and it's a great guitar. Mine needs the nut and the tone knob replaced but those are minor and it was due more tot he previous owner more then anything. HNGD!

Shask

Reaction score
These are great guitars! I have a 6 string with a Floyd, and it has been excellent. It is a shame they quit making them.

')