First Song (8 String, F#, No bass yet)

Allen1uk

Reaction score
This is the first song i have done with the Schecter, and it aint quite finished but gives you all a chance to have a listen.

Id LOVE feedback and some criticism so i can take this further, don't hold back ;)

Also any feedback and how to record or the tone would be great!

The Drums are done in Superior Drummer 2 - Metal Foundry

Guitar is a setting i downloaded then tweaked as my own on Line 6 Pod X3 Live.

I have tried a small pan, 2 tracks on guitar to kinda fill it out.

Allen Baker - Autumn Kiss - SoundCloud

Thanx :)

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Moonfury

Reaction score
Would be great to hear it with vocals (if you plan to add any, ofcourse). I'd say it's a bit monotonous to my taste now, I know rocking riffs which make you headbang is great, but most of the time it's -0-0--0-0---0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--0-0- =) Don't get me wrong, just try to be unbiased and express exactly what I feel.

Maybe you should also try addictive drums, guess they sound more realistic and.. live.

The tone is nice, how do you record? From Line 6 to computer? If yes, maybe you should try mic'ing you speaker (combo, cabinet, ...).

Liked your playing, didn't find it sloppy. That made me wonder why you ain't playing a bit more advanced, like with shreddin' sweeps ;) A nice solo would complement your song, making it look more polished and.. complete :)

Well done, bro, keep it up \m/

')