First Song-Blind Theory

• Thread starter Blind Theory
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blind Theory

Reaction score
So I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty damn intimidated posting this up here:lol:. I KNOW it is not on the level of playing as half of everyone here but it is the best we've got so constructive criticism would be nice...I don't want to hear how much I suck. I could tell myself that:lol:

Anyway, this is my bands first song, it is just the guitars as we didn't have lyrics written and we are still looking for a Drummer and Bassist. Let us know what you think...be kind:lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
The only advice I can give is to find a drummer and vocalist and play some local gigs and grow from there. :yesway: It's the only way! Then again, maybe I'm not the best person to take advice from, haha.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Ed and Shaun?

shaunofthedeadedshaun.gif

Mr. Big Noodles

Theory God
Reaction score
Thank you for not hanging out on one chord the entire time. :lol:

There's not much I can say, really. The music works. The form seems a bit disjointed and repetitive at first listen, but I think that with a full band the effect is going to be different.

Blind Theory

Reaction score
Thank you for not hanging out on one chord the entire time. :lol:

There's not much I can say, really. The music works. The form seems a bit disjointed and repetitive at first listen, but I think that with a full band the effect is going to be different.

Alright. We used to have stuff that didn't repeat...at all. But it sounded way to scatter brained so we tried to make it follow a pattern this time. Obviously there are other bands that do the same thing but much better. I guess any thoughts on how to improve it to make it flow better or sound less repetitive without sounding too scatter brained?

And Jeff, I never thought about that:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

')