First studio time tomorrow!

• Thread starter metalvince333
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalvince333

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Ok so ive been working on this band since I learned how to play a powerchord ive always been the main song writer and lineup and influences kept changing, but since last year when we dropped the trash metal thing, things have been going really well, Really good lineup,new singer a couple months ago and were starting to talk about studio. Were now playing a mix of orchestral/melodic death metal with a catchy side to it and sung choruses (some of them) and I love it cause its a mix of pretty much all I love.

Tomorrow were recording a new song called Ashes with a really cool producer (keyboard player in Blackguard) and I just cant wait to see how the final product is going to be.Its our slowest and easiest song to play but it has balls, a catchy chorus, amon amarth inspired verses on guitar and huge keys keeping all that epic. wish me luck!

If you want an idea of the kind of stuff we play..

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
may have been talking about the vocal style, she sounds like my old bands 1st vocalist, also a chick haha

Alexdeliverance

Reaction score
so you're gonna be recording with silver wings studios hey ? most of the time what he does sounds decent, not a fan of everything he does but its definitely quality recording

metalvince333

Gear Whore
Reaction score
so you're gonna be recording with silver wings studios hey ? most of the time what he does sounds decent, not a fan of everything he does but its definitely quality recording
Well I was but as I stepped into my bus, I got a call from Jo telling he had an emergency and he was forced to cancel I wont say much more but Im going to record with someone else instead, there was just a little too much communication problems so we decided to move on. Most likely we'll be recording with Bird Wazo (ex blessed by a broken heart)his metal stuff sounds awesome and Im sure its going to sound amazing.Ill probably do a in the studio video thread thing when we go there.

Latest posts

')