FS Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow 7-String Set

• Thread starter Noisy Humbucker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noisy Humbucker

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow 7-String Pickup Set
Modifications (if any): n/a
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Full set of electronics and hardware (cables, pots, everything that comes stock with a Fluence set)
Location (City,State or City,Country): Vancouver, WA
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) "Start a conversation" (aka PM)
References (eBay or other forum userid): n/a
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $210 USD firm shipped in the US
Pictures:
2cxaknk.jpg

35i83g0.jpg

wt98ya.jpg

So I literally just pulled these out of a brand new Schecter Keith Merrow MK-II. Killer pickups, but I prefer the tone of the Fluence Classic set. That said, since I bought the Fluence Classic set new and dropped them right in, all of the hardware and electronics that came with them are included here:
2x Standard pots
2x Push-pull pots
Wiring harness for all switchable connections
Battery connector
Tone caps

I can include the installation instructions upon request but I don't want there to be any confusion over which pickups these are (plus you can just get all of the wiring schematics for the Merrow set from the Fishman site).

NOTE: The neck pickup for this set IS the Fluence Classic - Keith only customized the bridge to his liking (though they are a matching set).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Noisy Humbucker

Reaction score
Does this come with a charging pack or just the 9v connection?

9V connection. None of them come stock with the rechargeable pack other than the Koch Tele set (which is why it’s $100 more than all of the others).

Noisy Humbucker

Reaction score
Weekly bump. :)

If you’re interested, make me an offer and we’ll see what we can work out.

linguos

Reaction score
Still lurking here and there. Just got a new job if all pans out and somehow in a month or two no one has bought these I'll probably snag them.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
What's the minimum pot count you need on a guitar to get all the features for these?

Noisy Humbucker

Reaction score
What's the minimum pot count you need on a guitar to get all the features for these?

If you’re talking about the prominent main features - Voice 2 and Single Coil “Voice 3” - then two push pull pots.

As far as the rest (HF Tilt, standard coil split and which coil is selected) most people (myself included) would choose which way they like it and hardwire it as such.

In the case of the MKII I took these from, I swapped the three way toggle for a 6 position “Freeway” selector. Between that and the push-pull volume I can select any of the 3 main voices without drilling any more holes in he guitar than it came with.

Noisy Humbucker

Reaction score
P.S. Looks like I was wrong about the “standard coil split” - it was full on replaced by Voice 3 (the original Classic sets just had regular coil splitting, not a dedicated 3rd voice).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')