Fit for an Autopsy signs with Jackson

• Thread starter Perge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Decipher

Ibanez Enthusiast
Reaction score
Likely the endorsement deal and I really gotta think that it may be due to the artist relations guy. Mike Taft has been with Jackson for a little while now no? He was Ibanez AR guy for years.

ockis23

Be Excellent to Each Other
Contributor
Reaction score
Good for them, hope they got solid deals .

Pat moving from Mayones was a little shock to me, those Duvells of his were awesome. His move does make me want to look into the USA range of Jacksons again.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Pat moving from Mayones was a little shock to me, those Duvells of his were awesome. His move does make me want to look into the USA range of Jacksons again.
Mayones can't offer the amount of support, backing (like on the road), and marketing power that Jackson (read as "Fender") can offer.

ockis23

Be Excellent to Each Other
Contributor
Reaction score
Mayones can't offer the amount of support, backing (like on the road), and marketing power that Jackson (read as "Fender") can offer.
Definitely agree with you there. Mayones quality is amazing but Jackson (Fender) is a huge brand.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder if he might be the first one to push the MJ series?

SirToastalot

Needs a better rig..
Reaction score
I recall that Will was also with ESP/Ltd, at least for some studio stuff and his other band, End.
I wonder whether the Jackson deal only covers the FFAA side of things.

Guitarholic

Booyah!
Reaction score
Likely the endorsement deal and I really gotta think that it may be due to the artist relations guy. Mike Taft has been with Jackson for a little while now no? He was Ibanez AR guy for years.

Taft is at Gretsch, has been for quite a while now. Jackson A&R is Mike Tempesta.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone notice that Pat picked up Chris Letchford's old custom shop Jackson (the purple one) in a trade?

Also, this. ^ I was wondering about this.

Yup. He also got one of the Carlos Santana made B7s, and asked me on FB if I wanted to part ways with mine. Looks like he's stacking :lol:

')