Floyd Hellraiser?

• Thread starter Sporkjerk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sporkjerk

Reaction score
Hello there, as you can see I am obviously new to this site But I have read many things on here including the rumors of there maybe a floyd version of the C-7 Hellraiser. Is this true? I am highly considering getting a C-7 by the end of the week but if this rumor is true then I might just hold off until that comes out. Please lemme know if any of y'all have more info on this. Thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

j7899

Reaction score
From looking in Schecter's 2006 catalog there is no C-7 Hellraiser with a floyd, only a C-1 Hellraiser.

BAUOOOW
Reaction score
Jeff Loomis DOES have a Hellraiser C7 with a Floyd Rose floating trem on it, he used it on the last tour when the Hellraiser first came out. But thats as far as it goes it seems. No word has been released yet about a production Hellraiser with a FR on it. It appears to be a one-off model just for Loomis. I wouldn't hold my breath on a production version though, just grab another 7! The Hellraiser kicks my ass, I'm glad I bought mine. But if you need a floater, definitely don't settle on something that doesn't have what you want on it. Good luck.

~006+1

Sporkjerk

Reaction score
I just got an email from Gregg Burns at schecter, he responded to my question of whether schecter has plans to make a floyded version of the c-7 by saying, "Not at this point, but we never say never around here." So I guess that answers that....I have decided to go with the Hellraiser non trem anyways though :evil:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
*wants natural finish 007 floyd hellraiser*

')