For fans of the anime Beck (Fender content)

• Thread starter Bloody_Inferno
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Old news but Fender Japan have actually 2 signature guitars based on Koyuki's axes used on the Beck anime and manga series.

img55281044.jpg

Body: Ash (semi mat finish)
Neck: Maple oval type 324 scale, 42mm Nut
Fretboard: Rosewood, 184R 21F Wide oval
Machinehead: Schaller F-Key
Pickup: US Vintage TL (USA) x 2
Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3 Way Switch
Bridge: 3 Section T6 Chrome Saddle
Colour: ABD
Price: Y92400

mg69_beck_co_cor.jpg

Body: Poplar
Neck: Maple oval type, 305 Scale, 41mm Nut
Fretboard: Rosewood, 184R 22 fret vintage
Machinehead: Schaller F-Key/BE
Pickups: MG Vintage x 2
Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, PU On/Off/Phase Switch
Trem: Dynamic Vibrato
Colour: COR
Price: Y105000

Nothing special for most of us, basically just more of a marketing gimmick, but still cool nonetheless.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Skyblue

Reaction score
BECK :wub:
That was one of the most epic animes I've ever seen

Enselmis

Reaction score
I know, but that sort of makes it not a stock black explorer. That was my point.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe he would if he didn't just use a regular, stock black Explorer.

I believe they did that on purpose.

Why not just put an existing guitar, that's already in full production, in the limelight.

As for those Fenders, the Tele looks pretty boring to me, but I kinda dig that Mustang. Though, seeing as one of my first guitars was my uncle's pre-CBS Mustang, I kinda have a soft spot for them. :)

powergroover

monster death chunk
Reaction score
That's a Mustang, not a Jaguar. The Jaguar was regular brown, I believe with a burst and white pickups.

i'm not familiar with uncommon/older fender models, thanks for pointing out :hbang:

yeah i love beck too but the ending is :noway: both anime & manga

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
You'd think Skwisgaar would be the first fictional character to get a signature guitar.

There was the Jackson Zoraxe based on The Legend of Zelda's Majora's Mask, years ago.

And there's Steve Vai's Steinberger "Ultra Zone" guitar... well, Vai isn't a fictional character, but still gets a guitar based on a fictional pic.

I believe they did that on purpose.

Why not just put an existing guitar, that's already in full production, in the limelight.

As for those Fenders, the Tele looks pretty boring to me, but I kinda dig that Mustang. Though, seeing as one of my first guitars was my uncle's pre-CBS Mustang, I kinda have a soft spot for them. :)

Yeah, pretty much, they're not too different from their standard counterparts. So I'd guess these are for those who'd want to play this for novelty:

Latest posts

')