For sale Mesa Boogie Triaxis & 2:90

• Thread starter Christopher
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a Mesa Boogie Triaxis & 2:90 for sale. These units both sound incredible and I love them both but I just bought a new rig and I can't afford to keep both.

I'm located in La Grande, OR (97850).

The Triaxis is a non Phat 2.0 with JJ's that are only a few months old. It works 100% and besides some rack rash the only fault is that one line of the LED's has gone out on one of the displays. It's annoying but you can still read the display fine. It's the center line so if you have it on preset 30 it looks like a backwards C instead of the whole 3.

I don't know about the tube age on the 2:90 as I didn't retube it. I haven't had any problems with it though and I gig regularly. I'm a tube freak and they still sound pretty fresh to me. It's in good shape with some rack rash and a dent in the back near the fan. The fan works fine and I've had no thermal problems even on long gig nights.

I could go pretty low dollar as I'm just trying to recoup a little on my new rig. I was shooting for $950 for the Triaxis, $750 for the 2:90 and I'd pickup up shipping. Paypal is great but you'll need to pick up the fees. I have pics available upon request. I'm not looking for trades and this time but will listen to any reasonable offer.

My Ebay handle is deadringerswhispers where my feedback score is 77 with a 100% positive feedback.

Thanks for looking!

You can reach me via PM here, email at bechtel_christopher@hotmail.com.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SevenatoR

Seven String Slinger
Reaction score
DAMMIT!!!!!

Where are you guys when I've actually got money?!?!?!

LOL.

Wish I had 17 bills laying around, dude. I'd take them both off yer hands in a heartbeat.

*sigh*

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
Sure, if you'll pay the shipping. I'd imagine it would be pretty fucking extreme though dude. If you're serious, I'll check out how much it would cost. Can you give me an address to use?

metallicaband

Reaction score
How much will you sell 'em both together ?

and how much is their total weight ?

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
metallicaband said:
How much will you sell 'em both together ?

and how much is their total weight ?

I could only guess about the weight. I'd go $1600 for both and I'll split the actual shipping if you're in the US. If you're outside the US give me your address and I'll try to get you a quote on shipping and we can negotiate.

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, the buyer backed out so they're still for sale.

I'm also going to lower the price!

I'll ship both units in the US for $1600 or $900 for the Triaxis and $700 for the 2:90. If you're outside the US you pick up the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')