Forgot to post a NGD - Ibanez LACS 7

• Thread starter DevinShidaker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been so busy lately that I completely forgot to post some picture of my LACS when I got it last year. Anyways, better late than never! Here's the specs: 7 string RGD, fixed bridge (tight end R, AMAZING bridge), 26.5 inch scale, Mahogany body with a quilted maple cap, single volume, 3 way blade switch, SD Sentient/Nazgûl combo, rosewood fretboard, offset luminlay dots, maple/bubinga bolt on neck (stained black, and I prefer bolt ons to neck throughs so shhhhh), and Ibanez auto-trim tuners. This guitar is an absolute monster, and if anybody tries to steal THIS one, they will promptly be deceased. Let me know what you think!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
I adore the color. Reminds me of a deeper/prettier version of the Schecters with aquaburst finishes. The figuring is really neat too. A ton of small ripples instead of larger waves. Color me envious.

Grindspine

likes pointy things
Reaction score
Very nice! I just picked up a Nazgul/sentient for my RGD 2127z.

That is a nice change-up from the standard matte black!

Haun

Reaction score
Looks great :) Congrats. I really like the tight end bridges as well. A very overlooked range of bridges if you ask me :)

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
That slays, dude. Finish looks like the doom burst you see on the S5570s, which is probably my favorite finish Ibanez has ever done. Congrats on the LACS :hbang:

Latest posts

')