Formula One thread

• Thread starter TheDuatAwaits
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zhysick

Reaction score
Those Jags from early 2000s were another thing... That green!! Oh,those were sume good years for F1, right? šŸ„²

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zhysick

Reaction score
The new season has officially started and Ricciardo got the fastest lap on that first session with the red tyres and Fernando the fastest with thr yellow tyres...

Yeah, we all know that free practice times mean nothing but there is always some hope that this year will be different or at least not so boring...

BenjaminW

Reaction score

Also saw some rumors Adrian is supposed to meet with Fred Vasseur, but that honestly feeds all the delusions I have as a Ferrari fan.

Itā€™s been a shit show recently of course and I donā€™t blame him for leaving.

Zhysick

Reaction score
For what I've heard there are three options:

1- Red Bull but the Hypercar project, not F1
2- Ferrari
3- Aston Martin

I would like Aston Martin with the Honda motors for 2026 but I guess Ferrari is more likely.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Complete shit show the way Red Bull have handled the Christian Horner allegations, I can easily see Verstappen following Newey tbh
I think he will end up at Ferrari, BBC F1 have said Newey has ruled out Aston Martin, and tbh that only leaves McLaren, Mercedes or Ferrari as the teams who could afford him in the 1st place, but he nearly moved Ferrari a few years ago but got cold feet

Zhysick

Reaction score
Not a bad race. Hapy with the result despite being angry at Ferrari for stopping Carlos behind Piastri... Wtf are they thinking? Before they were saying "do opposite of McLaren" and then they do exactly as McLaren. Also, if they have waited one lap they would have benefited from the Safey Car the same way as others.

As you can see my post is spolier free just in case šŸ¤£

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
My silly prediction is Verstappen to Mercedes, Sainz to Red Bull. The Red Bull does not look fast even when driven by the best driver on the grid these days.

IMO the only WDC level drivers rn are Verstappen, Hamilton, and Alonso. Norris could get there eventually but he's propped up by a particularly good car currently and isn't having to outdrive his machine like VER, HAM and ALO. If any of those 3 were in the McLaren they would be cruising up to first right now.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Well nobody crashed Hamilton so I have to go another race without a worthy champion. Next guy to take out the Meghan Markle of dudes is gonna get a round of applause from me.

')