Formula One thread

• Thread starter TheDuatAwaits
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
I mean realistically you aren't. That Ferrari looking pretty trash rn.

Which is going to make it that more interesting when Lewis gets ahold of it. Right now it appears to me ferrari are favoring the wrong driver. Development could be limited by this. When Lewis shows up, there can be no mistake as to who to listen to and develop the car around. You wouldn't sign Schumacher or Lauda and setup/develop the car around their teammate obviously. Hamilton is lesser credited for developing cars, but if you look at his track record, he stacks up.

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Which is going to make it that more interesting when Lewis gets ahold of it. Right now it appears to me ferrari are favoring the wrong driver. Development could be limited by this. When Lewis shows up, there can be no mistake as to who to listen to and develop the car around. You wouldn't sign Schumacher or Lauda and setup/develop the car around their teammate obviously. Hamilton is lesser credited for developing cars, but if you look at his track record, he stacks up.
sounds like classic tifosi cope to me

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
Can’t wrap my head around why Red Bull re-signed Perez still…
as we joke in the latin comunity,

he has the "most caps sold" championship, the "most babies made" championship, and the FP1 championship. The first one is particulary relevant to Red Bull

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
as we joke in the latin comunity,

he has the "most caps sold" championship, the "most babies made" championship, and the FP1 championship. The first one is particulary relevant to Red Bull
He hasn't had the FP1 championship lead in a long time

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Might be if I was tifosi. In the absence of that, it's just simple analysis, unless you think Ferarri is making the right choice keeping the underperforming and historically erratic Leclerc over Sainz
Ferrari's cars are a crapshoot and adding LH, regardless of who he replaces, isn't going to fix the problems with the team

Zhysick

Reaction score
I am so happy for Lewis even though I am far, really far, of being one of his fans, but he fought for the victory and he earned it fairly.

So sad for Russell, Piastri and Norris. Yeah, McLaren has the car right now, and definitely Norris is capable of winning with the best car BUT with those strategic mistakes...
Rossuell woulf have fought Hamilton for the victory and that would have been lovely in the British GP but, sadly, as soon as the track was dry (and Verstappen chose the right tyres) the win was just a matter of time... Luckily the race was not long enough.

Happy to see some fight finally. Maybe the FIA should delay the 2026 rules since they are actually succeeding in the goal of the actual rulebook: balancing the teams and having at least 3 teams fighting for victory.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
My favorite racer is actually Raikkonen in any series. And before someone else wants to jump on the half fucking Mexican guy for being racist, it's because he's not a pretentious fuckwit. And he actually won a championship for Ferrari.

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
Ferrari's cars are a crapshoot and adding LH, regardless of who he replaces, isn't going to fix the problems with the team

You could be right be there, but if there is any driver that might help lessen that crapshoot nature at this point, even if only because they will want to listen to his feedback more than others, it's Lewis. Also, if I was blind and only went by my ears I'd say he's an italian!

Personally, I think he WILL help them regain the consistency they saw during vettel's best years, minus the sanctions

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
man crofty really hates max doesn't he

If Lando had let Piastri past when he was told to instead of acting like a child taking all the life out of his tires he probably could have passed him for the win. Nobody to blame today but himself.

Last edited:
')