Forum OG is back!

• Thread starter metulkult
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metulkult

rapping metal head
Reaction score
Hey guys! Been about 9 years since i posted here but im back nevertheless! Mainly because i neee a new guitar and audio equipment and advice on how to use said equipment

Who remembers the original days with bulb? The band Painted In Exile from here was amazing too. So much nostalgia haha.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I totally remember the good old days with bulb. But we're all about LED light strips now. :lol:

But welcome back! Quick update: in addition to said lighting technology changes, photobucket and imgur shit the bed out of greed, so we all moved on to other image hosting sites. We're coming full circle, and warming up to rosewood FBs, provided they have some streakiness to them. Burl tops are SO 2018. Sixxers still suck, but we all keep buying them, because they also kinda don't suck. And Max still knows more than most Ibanez employees.

MYGFH

Music your GF hates
Reaction score
Welcome back! I'm lurking more on SSO these days too. Social media is too damn toxic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts