Found a demo of the S1XXV

• Thread starter dres_x
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ardez

ThePolarBearBrawler
Reaction score
I don't even like Ibanez S series... but that thing is just gorgeous. Nice demo too, guy has some serious chops.

Reaction score
I was seriously considering getting one of these, but they seem to be all a visual gimmick. Maybe if Ibanez were to release a Prestige model (oohh that Prestige neck!) and release the full line in neon purple, neon red, neon yellow, and neon green.

As for now, I will pass. But these things are probably the greatest eye-candy on the market!!!!!

Festivus

Reaction score
To be fair I think it's tough to get that much from a review like that as I'd be surprised if the stock pickups were very good.

dres_x

Reaction score
I'm just glad to see an actual one of these...pretty much all we've had to go on so far were the stock pics from Ibanez. I just wish these were premiums...I would have bought one already :(

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
The OP's vid is awesome, I'll own the green one some day.

rekab

Reaction score
I like everything but the hardware color. Floyd/pickup rings/knobs look terrible on that

')