Fourth Floor Graphics Electric Guitar & Bass Skins!!

• Thread starter linksys24
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
You'll probably want to be careful using other people's copyrighted artwork on these :2c:

Geiger for example will sue you out of existence for using his works without permission.

we are just using giger as an example, not a finished product:cool:
and a quick ebay search turns up lots of giger knock off watches and such. but the point is understood my man.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

linksys24

Guitar skin maker
Reaction score
You'll probably want to be careful using other people's copyrighted artwork on these :2c:

Geiger for example will sue you out of existence for using his works without permission.

Absolutely, Eddie Van Halen is also a stickler for anything that even remotely resembles his trademarked 5150 design

linksys24

Guitar skin maker
Reaction score
Just sent an email to H.R. Geiger's agent to get a license to use his art on our skins!! They License Ibanez so why not extend that H.R. Giger look to people that don't want to buy a brand new guitar or aren't Ibanez players? Hopefully we hear back.

linksys24

Guitar skin maker
Reaction score
Our "Moonlight" skin on an Epiphone Les Paul

esp026.jpg

linksys24

Guitar skin maker
Reaction score
This is our "Apocalypse" design I just finished up. Will be available on our website in a few days!!

body.jpg

fullbody-1.jpg

splinter8451

Reaction score
Do you have any space designs at the moment? I'm thinking I want to get one of these for my RG7421 cause the black is too boring :lol:

I'll look around for some specific space images I may want!

linksys24

Guitar skin maker
Reaction score
Do you have any space designs at the moment? I'm thinking I want to get one of these for my RG7421 cause the black is too boring :lol:

I'll look around for some specific space images I may want!

If you can find some pics of the type of theme you're after I can come up with something for you. We've done a few custom space/planet themed skins in the past and am currently working on a Nebula full body custom wrap for a gentleman. Just let me know and we can get this going for you.

Thanks!!

Revan132

Reaction score
Any chance you can just imprint a single logo on top of an already existing finish without reskinning the entire thing? For example my logo in my avatar done in White and placed over my matte black finished Ibanez RGD 2127z?

linksys24

Guitar skin maker
Reaction score
Any chance you can just imprint a single logo on top of an already existing finish without reskinning the entire thing? For example my logo in my avatar done in White and placed over my matte black finished Ibanez RGD 2127z?

Absolutely!! That wouldn't be a problem

linksys24

Guitar skin maker
Reaction score
I'm rather tempted: what would something like that run me out of curiosity?

I can't really get a good look at your avatar but from what I see it'll be less than 30 bucks for just a die cut of that design.

linksys24

Guitar skin maker
Reaction score
If you're interested in having it done you can email me straight from our website and send me a better pic of what you got there.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I may have to chat with you after my fundage is regained.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
Wow this is a great idea, i have an old RG7621 body that would look awesome with a full body + head stock wrap.

What would it cost for a custom image full body wrap?

If we used someting like this for the front of the guitar

remiqnet_5810.jpg

and this on the back

BOS_symbol_2.gif

With a matching head stock of the first image and Ibanez logo

linksys24

Guitar skin maker
Reaction score
Our full body wraps start at $200.00 and generally takes 2-4 business days to get done. Our full body, full neck and full headstock wraps start at $300.00 After you get the guitar back you will want to get it cleared. Think of this option as permanent. We do a lot of custom skins/wraps. We don't charge extra for customer submitted artwork as long as the resolution is good enough.

IMG_0412.jpg

ykcirj

Reaction score
I received my graphic a few days ago for my sc207. I currently finishing up the body work and re-painting it. Once I apply the graphics I will post a few pictures. The graphics look awesome! I just need to take my time to Applying it.

linksys24

Guitar skin maker
Reaction score
I received my graphic a few days ago for my sc207. I currently finishing up the body work and re-painting it. Once I apply the graphics I will post a few pictures. The graphics look awesome! I just need to take my time to Applying it.

Can't wait to see some pics!!

')